Old March 19th 04, 10:47 PM
Menace2Keyclownz

Default Twirted over the edge again, Jim Hampton cheerleading

Twisted just when we think youve popped
your guord you start an even more
crazier tact. Please take some meds.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Fri Mar 19 23:47:39 2004 depuis l'IP : ac85c48c.ipt.aol.com [VIP 532284301978]
Old March 20th 04, 12:03 AM
BP

Menace2Keyclownz wrote in
:

Twisted just when we think youve popped
your guord you start an even more
crazier tact. Please take some meds.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Fri Mar 19 23:47:39 2004 depuis l'IP : ac85c48c.ipt.aol.com [VIP
532284301978]

Want a little cheese with your whine?

--

http://tinyurl.com/2okyv

Old March 20th 04, 12:56 AM
Jim Hampton

I'm not cheerleading, simply being realistic.

I will be honest with you - I do get a charge how many folks get their
panties in a knot over twist. Really. Yes, I've told the story about the
rhombic antenna with 40 KW to it. Hey, the XO wanted a phone patch. I was
*not* at the transmitter (I was 20 miles away). If you were ever in the
military (any you may well have been), you would understand. You do *not*
say no. Certainly not an enlisted man LOL.

My honest opinion (and you are welcome to yours) is to leave it be. A lot
of folks 'pump up the stories' just to get others upset. There are a lot of
law-abiding folks (and some not as law abiding, I'll grant), but let the FCC
do its' job (which is largely to promote big business AKA BPL) and if you or
I have a problem, *VOTE*. It isn't a big secret in this country. Really.

I'm not slamming you, just take a look at reality. I'm 56 now and I don't
need to make any enemies LOL

73 from Rochester, NY,
Jim

"Menace2Keyclownz" wrote in message
Twisted just when we think youve popped
your guord you start an even more
crazier tact. Please take some meds.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Fri Mar 19 23:47:39 2004 depuis l'IP : ac85c48c.ipt.aol.com [VIP

532284301978]

---

Old March 21st 04, 05:02 PM
I Am Not George

"Train" wrote in message ...
Many of us still like Twistie the way he is!
Train

that is incredibly sweet Train does Twisti know how you feel?

Old March 21st 04, 05:32 PM
WA3MOJ

In article , I Am Not George
says...

"Train" wrote in message
. ..
Many of us still like Twistie the way he is!
Train

that is incredibly sweet Train does Twisti know how you feel?

i know how aaron feels on my tonsils...great!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you ask w

Old March 21st 04, 07:03 PM
Train

"I Am Not George" wrote in message
m...
"Train" wrote in message

Many of us still like Twistie the way he is!
Train

that is incredibly sweet Train does Twisti know how you feel?

Well......I think he does!
Train

Old March 22nd 04, 01:44 PM
Twistedhed

Hey Train,,,,you need to schedule one of them trips down thisaway some
day,,,Tarpon Springs is but a stone's throw.