RadioBanter

-   -   148 gtl question (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/31443-148-gtl-question.html)

Dr. Death March 26th 04 06:51 AM

148 gtl question

I saw a 148 gtl that has the 4 pin mic on the front and the knobs and
switches were in different places than the 148s that I am used to seeing.
The back plate says made in Thailand. Does this unit have the MB8719 chip
and the 11.3258 xtal? Is the quality there or is this a piece of junk?

Keyclowns Are On Notice March 26th 04 07:45 PM

"Dr. Death" wrote in message ...
I saw a 148 gtl that has the 4 pin mic on the front and the knobs and
switches were in different places than the 148s that I am used to seeing.
The back plate says made in Thailand. Does this unit have the MB8719 chip
and the 11.3258 xtal? Is the quality there or is this a piece of junk?

All CB radios are garbage, just like the kweenz who own them.

http://www.geocities.com/keyklownsla...?1075823179430

http://www.geocities.com/nostoppinak...?1080242063610

Justin March 27th 04 06:00 AM

Your a tool..... how does it feel to know that no one wants you... and that
your life is spent sitting in front of a computer tring to talk to other
people that don't want you? so cry yourself to sleep while holding your
little VX5 wishing that people would like you....

Dr. Death March 27th 04 07:51 PM

"Keyclowns Are On Notice" wrote in message
m...
"Dr. Death" wrote in message

I saw a 148 gtl that has the 4 pin mic on the front and the knobs and
switches were in different places than the 148s that I am used to

seeing.
The back plate says made in Thailand. Does this unit have the MB8719

chip
and the 11.3258 xtal? Is the quality there or is this a piece of junk?

All CB radios are garbage, just like the kweenz who own them.

http://www.geocities.com/keyklownsla...?1075823179430

http://www.geocities.com/nostoppinak...?1080242063610

If your not smart enough to answer the question just say so.

Richard Cranium March 28th 04 02:38 AM

"Dr. Death" wrote in message ...
"Keyclowns Are On Notice" DouGay Adair N8WWM wrote in message
m...
"Dr. Death" wrote in message

I saw a 148 gtl that has the 4 pin mic on the front and the knobs and
switches were in different places than the 148s that I am used to

seeing.
The back plate says made in Thailand. Does this unit have the MB8719

chip
and the 11.3258 xtal? Is the quality there or is this a piece of junk?

All CB radios are garbage, just like the kweenz who own them.

If your not smart enough to answer the question just say so.

DouGay Adair wouldn't have a clue about anything but his homosexual
fantasies.

If it's a "new" 148, it's probably not expandable. Is there a chance
you could take the cover off and look?

Richard Cranium March 28th 04 02:45 AM

(DouGay Adair Is A Moron) N8WWM wrote in message . com...

Now you're so insane that everybody who disagrees with you is allegedly me? LOL!

I do agree with one thing, however: You fool nobody, faggotboy.

Dr. Death March 29th 04 04:21 AM

"Richard Cranium" wrote in message
om...
"Dr. Death" wrote in message

"Keyclowns Are On Notice" DouGay Adair N8WWM

wrote in message
m...
"Dr. Death" wrote in message

I saw a 148 gtl that has the 4 pin mic on the front and the knobs

and
switches were in different places than the 148s that I am used to

seeing.
The back plate says made in Thailand. Does this unit have the MB8719

chip
and the 11.3258 xtal? Is the quality there or is this a piece of

junk?

All CB radios are garbage, just like the kweenz who own them.

If your not smart enough to answer the question just say so.

DouGay Adair wouldn't have a clue about anything but his homosexual
fantasies.

If it's a "new" 148, it's probably not expandable. Is there a chance
you could take the cover off and look?

Nope, it's on ebay. It's N.I.B. I've been trying to find a 148 that hasn't
been tampered with, but that's about as likely as hitting the lotto.