Old March 26th 04, 06:51 AM
Dr. Death

Default 148 gtl question

I saw a 148 gtl that has the 4 pin mic on the front and the knobs and
switches were in different places than the 148s that I am used to seeing.
The back plate says made in Thailand. Does this unit have the MB8719 chip
and the 11.3258 xtal? Is the quality there or is this a piece of junk?

Old March 26th 04, 07:45 PM
Keyclowns Are On Notice

"Dr. Death" wrote in message ...
I saw a 148 gtl that has the 4 pin mic on the front and the knobs and
switches were in different places than the 148s that I am used to seeing.
The back plate says made in Thailand. Does this unit have the MB8719 chip
and the 11.3258 xtal? Is the quality there or is this a piece of junk?

All CB radios are garbage, just like the kweenz who own them.

http://www.geocities.com/keyklownsla...?1075823179430

http://www.geocities.com/nostoppinak...?1080242063610
Old March 27th 04, 06:00 AM
Justin

Your a tool..... how does it feel to know that no one wants you... and that
your life is spent sitting in front of a computer tring to talk to other
people that don't want you? so cry yourself to sleep while holding your
little VX5 wishing that people would like you....

Old March 27th 04, 07:51 PM
Dr. Death

"Keyclowns Are On Notice" wrote in message
m...
"Dr. Death" wrote in message

I saw a 148 gtl that has the 4 pin mic on the front and the knobs and
switches were in different places than the 148s that I am used to

seeing.
The back plate says made in Thailand. Does this unit have the MB8719

chip
and the 11.3258 xtal? Is the quality there or is this a piece of junk?

All CB radios are garbage, just like the kweenz who own them.

http://www.geocities.com/keyklownsla...?1075823179430

http://www.geocities.com/nostoppinak...?1080242063610

If your not smart enough to answer the question just say so.

Old March 28th 04, 02:38 AM
Richard Cranium

"Dr. Death" wrote in message ...
"Keyclowns Are On Notice" DouGay Adair N8WWM wrote in message
m...
"Dr. Death" wrote in message

I saw a 148 gtl that has the 4 pin mic on the front and the knobs and
switches were in different places than the 148s that I am used to

seeing.
The back plate says made in Thailand. Does this unit have the MB8719

chip
and the 11.3258 xtal? Is the quality there or is this a piece of junk?

All CB radios are garbage, just like the kweenz who own them.

If your not smart enough to answer the question just say so.

DouGay Adair wouldn't have a clue about anything but his homosexual
fantasies.

If it's a "new" 148, it's probably not expandable. Is there a chance
you could take the cover off and look?
Old March 29th 04, 04:21 AM
Dr. Death

"Richard Cranium" wrote in message
om...
"Dr. Death" wrote in message

"Keyclowns Are On Notice" DouGay Adair N8WWM

wrote in message
m...
"Dr. Death" wrote in message

I saw a 148 gtl that has the 4 pin mic on the front and the knobs

and
switches were in different places than the 148s that I am used to

seeing.
The back plate says made in Thailand. Does this unit have the MB8719

chip
and the 11.3258 xtal? Is the quality there or is this a piece of

junk?

All CB radios are garbage, just like the kweenz who own them.

If your not smart enough to answer the question just say so.

DouGay Adair wouldn't have a clue about anything but his homosexual
fantasies.

If it's a "new" 148, it's probably not expandable. Is there a chance
you could take the cover off and look?

Nope, it's on ebay. It's N.I.B. I've been trying to find a 148 that hasn't
been tampered with, but that's about as likely as hitting the lotto.

transmitter question - its a dousy duckman Homebrew 24 January 3rd 04 12:11 AM
transmitter question - its a dousy duckman Homebrew 0 December 8th 03 11:51 PM
BPL Video On-Line JJ Policy 31 August 17th 03 09:12 PM
Skullcracka Deadkey question. Ninjaman808 CB 15 July 31st 03 12:47 AM