Old March 26th 04, 07:44 PM
Keyclowns Are On Notice

Default KEYKWEENZ FEEL THE HEAT

http://www.geocities.com/keyklownsla...?1075823179430

http://www.geocities.com/nostoppinak...?1080242063610

Pretty soon keykweenz will have to communicate by tin cans and string.
Of course there will always be the truckstops, where you can beet and
be gay together.
Old March 27th 04, 08:41 PM
Keyclowns Are On Notice

lol... wrote in message . ..
On 26 Mar 2004 20:22:33 -0800, (Keyclowns Are
On Notice) wrote:

Chukkiesukkie, if we cared if you knew we would hide like you.
HAHA...banned from QRZ, I love it. Guess someone will have to repost
some of your idiotic rants to alt.bible or something. In the meantime,
thanks for barking on command like your keykween sisters.

As I've told you before, Douglas, Change your magic act. and you know
the laws about harassing people via the internet? Obviously you don't,
you know, I got your access yanked on verio. you wanna make it this
one too?

I can and will do, if need be.

try me.

-Chuck K8CPA

Do your worst, jizz licker. Whatsamattah, yer gun and gang threats
wearing thin?
You are such a paper assholed punk it aint funny. Your false
Christianity is the laughing stock of the internet, and so are you in
total. I guess we will just have to see how many people can be
informed, via copies of your sissy ass rants, how much of a
"Christian" you are.

You didn't do a thing, ya knob bobbin' idiot. Look at the headers.

Once again, that hopless gayboy fatass chump ChukkieSukkie shows his
fantasy world to us all. A punk who can't do anything, unless it would
be to a woman or a pet.

You weren't at the Toledo hamfest either, sissyboy...something about
an arrest warrant, or didja just have a rough saturday night at the
Detroiter truckstop?

OK, dickface, I just "tried" you. You were found wanting. Wanting hard
dick in your mouth, that is

Old March 27th 04, 11:55 PM
lol...

On 27 Mar 2004 12:41:54 -0800, (Keyclowns Are
On Notice) wrote:

lol... wrote in message . ..
On 26 Mar 2004 20:22:33 -0800,
(Keyclowns Are
On Notice) wrote:

[...]

Ah, More mindless ranting of troll, it makes for good reading.

as to your claims to my "False Christianity"

I leave you with this Scriptu

Revelation 20:11-15
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose
face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place
for them. 12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God;
and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the
book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were
written in the books, according to their works. 13 And the sea gave up
the dead which were in it; and death and hell F32 delivered up the
dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to
their works. 14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire.
This is the second death. 15 And whosoever was not found written in
the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

This is your fate sir, unless you accept Jesus Christ as your personal
Saviour and Lord. Go ahead, Bash me, Do it all you like, because,
every idle word you speak is being recorded and one day, you will give
account for what you say about me and do towards me.

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0086/0086_01.asp

Yep, that's right, Douglas, or whomever you are. You on your way to
hell, and Devil is laughing his fool head off at you.

I hope someday, your eyes will be opened to the truth...

"Jesus said to him, I am the Way and the Truth and the Life; no one
comes to the Father except by (through) Me." --- John 14:6 (Amplified
Bible)

I will be praying for you.

The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla General 0 July 22nd 04 12:14 PM
I Feel Pretty Lloyd Davies Tub O Lard General 1 December 12th 03 10:14 PM
Heat sinking SMPS devices John Walton Homebrew 0 December 3rd 03 02:42 PM
Heat sinking SMPS devices John Walton Homebrew 0 December 3rd 03 02:42 PM
GOOD NEWS-------France heat wave deaths top 14,000 Larry Roll K3LT Policy 3 October 20th 03 02:12 AM