Old March 29th 04, 10:58 AM
Keyclowns Are On Notice

(Richard Cranium) wrote in message . com...
Frank Gilliland wrote in message . ..
In , "Justin" 123 wrote:

yea, you are absolutely correct! it is against the law to do those things!
and doing them is WRONG! so I am glad that I am not. you see, I am not
marketing or importing these radios... with my license I can string a couple
of transistors to a pop can and use it on any band that I have privileges
in. And as long as I only make and sell so many a year (to be honest with
you I don't know what the number is, but it is more than 2)

Nope. Only one amp per year is allowed. See 47CFR2.815(d) and 47CFR97.315(a).

But he's not selling amps, Frankie. Can't you read?

then I am
completely in my rights. this section of code is intended for the "tools"
that put up and sell cb radio amplifier stores and if you look I am not
doing so. I am selling 2 non typed radios, it is NOT my responsibility on
how they are used.

Wrong again. The laws I cited above state that the amp is to be sold for the
personal use by the buyer, which must another ham. It can also be sold to a
dealer. It's up to you to keep the info regarding the sale in your station
records to show that you are complying with the law.

He's not selling amps, Frankie. Can't you comprehend?

if that was the case how come AES, HRO, RadioShack,
ECT... don't require a license to purchase a amateur radio??

Because those are tranceivers, not amps.

HE'S NOT SELLING AMPS, DIMBULB!

So, in closing... thanks for the message!

but, get your facts straight so you don't look like a tool!

Take your own advice.

You might put it into practice yourself.

Het cranus the anus, how does it feel to be dictated to and told what
to do by people you don't even know? How does it feel whjen all you
can do is whine and cry and call names here? I figured I'd ask you on
particlar cuz you are one of the biggest whiners in the NG.

AKC tells you to jump. You ask "How high?" heheh.

Yeppers, real cool to see your womanly whining here.
Old March 30th 04, 02:41 PM
Richard Cranium

In , "Justin" 123 wrote:

[...]

Boy, I bet you think you look real smart posting this three hours after I
admitted my own mistake. Dumbass.

Yup, you are a dumbass. Since it takes anywhere from 6 to 12 hours for
any post to show up here, I responded to what was available when I
read the newsgroup. If you were really so doggone smart, you'd know
that. But you're not really smart at all, and from your original post
we can easily tell you have a reading comprehension deficit.

BTW: Care to post some actual proof that Twisty is someone named
Dave? Not just idle speculation or leaps from one faulty assumption to
another; proof. You haven't done so yet. Because you cannot?
Old March 30th 04, 05:17 PM
MrTimNebo

Yup, you are a dumbass. Since it takes anywhere from 6 to 12 hours for
any post to show up here, I responded to what was available when I
read the newsgroup.

You really should use a real news agent. Takes only about a minute for my post
to show up.
Old March 30th 04, 07:10 PM
Frank Gilliland

In , "Justin" 123 wrote:

[...]

It took you two days to think up -that- remark? Gee, I was wrong -- you are
really quite the genius!

Since it takes anywhere from 6 to 12 hours for
any post to show up here, I responded to what was available when I
read the newsgroup.

A slow newsgroup service is your problem, not mine. If you know the possibility
exists that comments may be retracted (or amended) soon after posting, using
newsgroup service lag-time as an excuse just makes you look that much dumber.

If you were really so doggone smart, you'd know
that. But you're not really smart at all, and from your original post
we can easily tell you have a reading comprehension deficit.

Fortunately, I can accept and admit my mistakes. Too bad your mother couldn't do
the same. Or maybe abortion wasn't yet legal when you were conceived......

BTW: Care to post some actual proof that Twisty is someone named
Dave? Not just idle speculation or leaps from one faulty assumption to
another; proof. You haven't done so yet. Because you cannot?

I'll post it just as soon as you post some actual proof that I'm N7CVF/N7VCF
(I wrote both just in case your dyslexia is acting up again).