Old April 2nd 04, 05:26 PM
Keith Hosman

Default OT- getting old

A retired gentleman went to the Social Security office to apply for
Social Security. The woman behind the counter asked him for his
driver's license to verify his age. He looked in his pockets and
realized he had left his wallet at home. He told the woman that he was
very sorry but he seemed to have left his wallet at home "I will have
to go home and come back later."

The woman says, "Unbutton your shirt."

So he opens his shirt revealing lots of curly silver hair. She says,
"That silver hair on your chest is proof enough for me," and she
processed his Social Security application.

When he gets home, the man excitedly tells his wife about his experience

at the social security office.

She says, "You should have dropped your pants. You might have gotten
disability too."

KC8TCQ

"3 out of 4 people surveyed, belong to 75% of the population."