RadioBanter

-   -   Steveo on the loose (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/31527-steveo-loose.html)

I Am Not George April 3rd 04 10:47 PM

Steveo on the loose

Steveo wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
Duke Of Windsor wrote:
"Leland C. Scott" wrote in
:

"Steveo" wrote in message
Stick your idle threats up your ass, Leland.

It's not a threat Steve. You act like you want to stir up the pot

and
I'm just reminding you that you have a choice not to do so. If

you
want to call me and chat, fine, but I don't have anything to do

with
what happens on this news group except for my own posts. In other
words don't ask me to help stop others from picking on you like

you
have a couple of times already on the phone.

Hahahaha big bad steveo crying for help from the bullies ..LOL

I can hear the phone conversation now...

Listen for Leland to cry for help if he keeps up his ****.

steveo you are obsessed with the idea of beating people up ROTFLMAO
all you do is make threats.

Wrong, Lee lives cloes enough to me to have to answer for his actions.

What actions does he have to answer for?

I'll be right by his apartment soon.

Get a good bail bondsman. stalking and harassment is grounds for arrest.

WA3MOJ April 3rd 04 11:02 PM

In article , I Am Not George
says...

Steveo wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
Duke Of Windsor wrote:
"Leland C. Scott" wrote in
:

"Steveo" wrote in message
[...]

i would rarher kiss leland and steveo but im gay.

Steveo April 3rd 04 11:51 PM

(I Am Not George) wrote:
Get a good bail bondsman. stalking and harassment is grounds for arrest.

Mind your own business.

I Am Not George April 4th 04 04:56 AM

Steveo wrote in message ...
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Get a good bail bondsman. stalking and harassment is grounds for

arrest.

Mind your own business.

Lee is not a stupid man he has probably saved all your harassing

phone
messages and your threats on rec.radio.cb. You better pray nothing
happens to Leland Scott..nothing, not even a fingernail broken,
because you will be the first guy the authorities visit.

I see Twistidave is posting from an italian remailer today LMAO

that
blows his story that he is busy on weekends LOL his whole life is a
lie. and you have chosen him as your master you follow him and

accept
what he tells you, dumber than a box of rocks you are Steveo.

DOH! I love watching you cowards squirm! Lee better behave himself.

Why should you warn Lee to behave himself he has never threatened
anyone in this NG.

You on the other hand Steveo have threatened many people such as Doug

I'll meet you and pound you flat

you have threatened Frank..

meet me and I'll beat you up

you have threatened "george"..

where can we meet? I'll beat you senseless

and now you have threatened Leland both by internet and by phone. Your
whole existance is centered on meeting people and beating them up or
at least dreaming about it. Steveo there are some pills you can take
that might help you a doctor can prescribe them I think you have a
chemcial imbalance. Honestly

gw April 4th 04 06:32 AM

Steveo wrote in message ...
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Get a good bail bondsman. stalking and harassment is grounds for arrest.

Mind your own business.

cool, maybe leland will go back stevo's place and take pics of his
antenna farm for the akc website.....the mistake by the lake will
never ever look so damn good..........AKC4L.....

Steveo April 4th 04 01:27 PM

(gw) wrote:
Steveo wrote in message
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Get a good bail bondsman. stalking and harassment is grounds for
arrest.

Mind your own business.

cool, maybe leland will go back stevo's place and take pics of his
antenna farm for the akc website.....the mistake by the lake will
never ever look so damn good..........AKC4L.....

I can only hope he does. He'd have to come down my driveway in
order to see them, then he's trapped like a little mouse.

Steveo April 4th 04 01:34 PM

(I Am Not George) wrote:
You on the other hand Steveo have threatened many people such as Doug

I'll meet you and pound you flat

you have threatened Frank..

Hey Frank, this asshole is trying his best to re-kindle our
feud. It ain't gonna happen, but he sure reminds me of the
little punk in school who would start a fight between two
people, then run and hide.

WA3MOJ April 4th 04 03:19 PM

In article , I Am Not George
says...

Steveo wrote in message
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote:
[...]

i bet you wouldn't say that to his face dipstick. its real easy to get on here
and do the things you do because all you will ever do is hide behind that
keyboard........pinhead is out.......

I Am Not George April 4th 04 08:13 PM

Steveo wrote in message ...
(I Am Not George) wrote:
You on the other hand Steveo have threatened many people
such as Doug

I'll meet you and pound you flat

you have threatened Frank..

Hey Frank, this asshole is trying his best to re-kindle our
feud. It ain't gonna happen, but he sure reminds me of the
little punk in school who would start a fight between two
people, then run and hide.

LOL if I mention that you once threatened frank and he is among a long
list of people you threatened then it will rekindle your feud with
Frank? ROTFLMAO peepeeholic you are really reaching for straws on that
one.

Frank Gilliland April 4th 04 10:35 PM

In , Steveo
wrote:

(I Am Not George) wrote:
You on the other hand Steveo have threatened many people such as Doug

I'll meet you and pound you flat

you have threatened Frank..

Hey Frank, this asshole is trying his best to re-kindle our
feud. It ain't gonna happen, but he sure reminds me of the
little punk in school who would start a fight between two
people, then run and hide.

If you want to play his game that's your business. Leave me out it because I'm
not going there.