Old April 4th 04, 03:19 PM
WA3MOJ

In article , I Am Not George
says...

Steveo wrote in message
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Get a good bail bondsman. stalking and harassment is grounds for
arrest.

Mind your own business.

Lee is not a stupid man he has probably saved all your harassing

phone
messages and your threats on rec.radio.cb. You better pray nothing
happens to Leland Scott..nothing, not even a fingernail broken,
because you will be the first guy the authorities visit.

I see Twistidave is posting from an italian remailer today LMAO

that
blows his story that he is busy on weekends LOL his whole life is a
lie. and you have chosen him as your master you follow him and

accept
what he tells you, dumber than a box of rocks you are Steveo.

DOH! I love watching you cowards squirm! Lee better behave himself.

Why should you warn Lee to behave himself he has never threatened
anyone in this NG.

You on the other hand Steveo have threatened many people such as Doug

I'll meet you and pound you flat

you have threatened Frank..

meet me and I'll beat you up

you have threatened "george"..

where can we meet? I'll beat you senseless

and now you have threatened Leland both by internet and by phone. Your
whole existance is centered on meeting people and beating them up or
at least dreaming about it. Steveo there are some pills you can take
that might help you a doctor can prescribe them I think you have a
chemcial imbalance. Honestly

i bet you wouldn't say that to his face dipstick. its real easy to get on here
and do the things you do because all you will ever do is hide behind that
keyboard........pinhead is out.......

Old April 4th 04, 10:35 PM
Frank Gilliland

In , Steveo
wrote:

(I Am Not George) wrote:
You on the other hand Steveo have threatened many people such as Doug

I'll meet you and pound you flat

you have threatened Frank..

Hey Frank, this asshole is trying his best to re-kindle our
feud. It ain't gonna happen, but he sure reminds me of the
little punk in school who would start a fight between two
people, then run and hide.

If you want to play his game that's your business. Leave me out it because I'm
not going there.

Steveo Wrecks rec.radio.cb single handed World Wide AKC CB 1 February 8th 04 09:36 PM
Steveo Wrecks rec.radio.cb single handed anonyme CB 1 February 8th 04 08:00 PM
Steveo DOH No No Not George CB 3 February 5th 04 10:48 PM
oh and another thing Steveo Kibbles n Bits CB 45 February 4th 04 11:18 AM
FS: hundreds of old tubes Kent Wendler Boatanchors 2 September 25th 03 09:00 PM