Old April 11th 04, 06:31 PM
Oil Leak

Duke Of Windsor wrote:
"Oil Leak" wrote in news:iQeec.15290$951.3690
@bignews3.bellsouth.net:

Duke Of Windsor wrote:
Steveo wrote in
Have you slept yet, or are you on another binge? Happy Easter.

Another assclown assumption on your part I don't drink.

Alcohol via IV is not much better. Consider that free advice.

oil leak aka massive blackhineyhole, using steveos thoery that means
you area liar since you have stated you don't drink.

I have never said that I didn't drink (past tense). I said I don't drink
(present tense). I stopped drinking and drugging in April 1986. Never
looked back.

--
_______________________
Harley, Harley; made of Tin.

Old April 11th 04, 06:35 PM
Oil Leak

Peter Rabbit wrote:
"Oil Leak" wrote in
:

Duke Of Windsor wrote:
"Oil Leak" wrote in
I personally think x-no-archive is lame. But that's just my humble
oppinion.

Why do you think it is lame? it doesnt effect you in any way, and
you would never know it is used unless you are not paranoid and
dont read headers.

x-no-archive is in the body of the document; at least in Outlook
Express. I don't see the headers. My contention is that if you have
something to say, just say it. Finding a way to make sure Google
does not pick it up 7 years from now is not something I care about.
If you decide you didn't like what you had to say, name-shift. But
leave your comments out there for posterity.

Please tell this to Steveo, he has was the first in this NG to do so
and continues to do so, or are you being a hypocrite again?

Steve knows I don't use x-no-archive. We do not have to agree on
everything. That is not the foundation of friendship, DoW. I have
clearly given reason why I do not use x-no-archive; and anyone that wants
to use it is welcome to. I also refuse to vote, but 50% of Americans do.
I hate hockey, but not everyone agrees with that either. And lastly, I am
extremely anti-Islam.

--
_______________________
Harley, Harley; made of Tin.

Old April 11th 04, 06:39 PM
Steveo

Duke Of Windsor wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

Duke Of Windsor wrote:
Steveo wrote in
news:20040411110314.248 :

Have you slept yet, or are you on another binge? Happy Easter.

Another assclown assumption on your part I don't drink.

Drunk and lying on Easter Sunday...shame on you.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=ro....radio.cb&hl=e
n&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&c2coff=1&selm=2FvO8.173255%244i.14978317%40bin 2
.nnrp.aus1.giganews.com&rnum=2

If I am a liar then why do you want to believe the post thats says, and
no where does it say i was drinking them or have drunk them before

Riiiight. Do you juggle them instead?
Old April 11th 04, 07:49 PM
Oil Leak

Steveo wrote:
Duke Of Windsor wrote:
Steveo wrote in
Duke Of Windsor wrote:
Steveo wrote in
Have you slept yet, or are you on another binge? Happy Easter.

Another assclown assumption on your part I don't drink.

Drunk and lying on Easter Sunday...shame on you.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=ro....radio.cb&hl=e
n&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&c2coff=1&selm=2FvO8.173255%244i.14978317%40bin 2
.nnrp.aus1.giganews.com&rnum=2

If I am a liar then why do you want to believe the post thats says,
and no where does it say i was drinking them or have drunk them
before

Riiiight. Do you juggle them instead?

Never trust a beer juggling clown.

--
_______________________
Harley, Harley; made of Tin.

Old April 11th 04, 08:07 PM
Steveo

"Oil Leak" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Duke Of Windsor wrote:
Steveo wrote in

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=ro...ec.radio.cb&hl
=e
n&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&c2coff=1&selm=2FvO8.173255%244i.14978317%40bi
n2 .nnrp.aus1.giganews.com&rnum=2

If I am a liar then why do you want to believe the post thats says,
and no where does it say i was drinking them or have drunk them
before

Riiiight. Do you juggle them instead?

Never trust a beer juggling clown.

Yep, he hands out exploding beers.

Old April 11th 04, 08:39 PM
Oil Leak

Steveo wrote:
"Oil Leak" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Duke Of Windsor wrote:
Steveo wrote in
Duke Of Windsor wrote:
Steveo wrote in
Have you slept yet, or are you on another binge? Happy Easter.

Another assclown assumption on your part I don't drink.

Drunk and lying on Easter Sunday...shame on you.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=ro...ec.radio.cb&hl
=e
n&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&c2coff=1&selm=2FvO8.173255%244i.14978317%40bi
n2 .nnrp.aus1.giganews.com&rnum=2

If I am a liar then why do you want to believe the post thats says,
and no where does it say i was drinking them or have drunk them
before

Riiiight. Do you juggle them instead?

Never trust a beer juggling clown.

Yep, he hands out exploding beers.

At best. At worst, he drinks them and drives his clown car afterwards.
A lot of elephants and trapeze artists have lost their lives at the hands of
these drunk clowns. In fact, here is a shot of DoW in action:
http://www.pancake.co.uk/gallery/clowncar

--
_______________________
Harley, Harley; made of Tin.

Old April 12th 04, 01:40 AM
I Am Not George

Steveo wrote in message ...
Duke Of Windsor wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

Duke Of Windsor wrote:
Steveo wrote in
news:20040411110314.248 :

Have you slept yet, or are you on another binge? Happy Easter.

Another assclown assumption on your part I don't drink.

Drunk and lying on Easter Sunday...shame on you.

Steve I have instructions for you and Mark Beck to follow. scroll down
to view them, others who are offended by the thought of two men having
perverted sex can leave now.

what are you doing down here Steve LOL