RadioBanter

-   -   To: Leland and Steveo (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/31561-leland-steveo.html)

GOD April 6th 04 01:31 AM

To: Leland and Steveo

You two are acting like two five year olds. At least give each other your
email addresses or phone numbers so you can communicate, instead of waisting
everyone space on this board.

Leland, no one wants you around here and hasn't for a long time. You need
to find a life and go away. Get a damn hobby or something and leave this
board for those who need and want it.

Steveo, you are becoming a looser just by association with Leland.

Clean up the boards and you two go away!
GOD has spoken.

Steveo April 6th 04 01:34 AM

"GOD" wrote:
You two are acting like two five year olds. At least give each other
your email addresses or phone numbers so you can communicate, instead of
waisting everyone space on this board.

Leland, no one wants you around here and hasn't for a long time. You
need to find a life and go away. Get a damn hobby or something and leave
this board for those who need and want it.

Steveo, you are becoming a looser just by association with Leland.

Clean up the boards and you two go away!
GOD has spoken.

Sorry God, I made an adjustment today..we'll see if it helps.

Steveo April 6th 04 02:36 AM

"GOD" wrote:
Steveo, you are becoming a looser just by association with Leland.

Better to be a looser than a tight ass, 10-4. :)

Leland C. Scott April 6th 04 03:12 AM

"GOD" wrote in message
GOD has spoken.

GOD has bigger fish to fry, like cleaning up the middle east, then hanging
out here. You take care of that we'll take care of the rest.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Wireless Network
Mobile computing
on the go brought
to you by Micro$oft

Steveo April 6th 04 03:37 AM

"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
"GOD" wrote in message
GOD has spoken.

GOD has bigger fish to fry, like cleaning up the middle east, then
hanging out here. You take care of that we'll take care of the rest.

You call what you have an antenna farm!?! lmao..hope the cement block
doesn't tip over in the wind. -what a mess-

Massive Black Hole April 6th 04 05:06 AM

Leland C. Scott wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
Sorry God, I made an adjustment today..we'll see if it helps.

Unless it has something to do with controlling your behavior I can
guarantee it won't.

I have a feeling that you need to control your actions as well, Leland.
There has to be some point in your life when you realize that pushing people
to limits is high risk. Take that as free advice. You know I am right.
Don't even bother responding - just take a good look in the mirror and make
some adult decisions about how you want to live you life, and be percieved
by the people that matter to you.

--
_________________
Sagittarius A*

Leland C. Scott April 6th 04 06:59 AM

"Massive Black Hole"
wrote in message
Leland C. Scott wrote:
"Steveo"

wrote in message
Sorry God, I made an adjustment today..we'll

see if it helps.

Unless it has something to do with controlling

your behavior I can
guarantee it won't.

I have a feeling that you need to control your

actions as well, Leland.

Yeah, shouldn't let steve get under my skin. But I
did warn him about keeping his self control, guess
he doesn't have any. He went out and did somthing
really stupid.

There has to be some point in your life when you

realize that pushing people
to limits is high risk.

That's somebody else's doing. Steve's too drunk to
figure it out yet.

Take that as free advice. You know I am

right.
Don't even bother responding - just take a good

look in the mirror and make
some adult decisions about how you want to live

you life, and be percieved
by the people that matter to you.

Many of which are not on this group anyway, but
thanks for the comment.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

ARRL Member
NCI Member

Charter member of the
Lawrence Technological University
Wireless Society W8LTU

--
"We learn in time that it is not subjects which
are controversial, but the manner in which

Steveo April 6th 04 01:40 PM

"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
"Massive Black Hole"
wrote in message
Leland C. Scott wrote:
"Steveo"

wrote in message
Sorry God, I made an adjustment today..we'll

see if it helps.

Unless it has something to do with controlling

your behavior I can
guarantee it won't.

I have a feeling that you need to control your

actions as well, Leland.

Yeah, shouldn't let steve get under my skin. But I
did warn him about keeping his self control, guess
he doesn't have any. He went out and did somthing
really stupid.

There has to be some point in your life when you

realize that pushing people
to limits is high risk.

That's somebody else's doing. Steve's too drunk to
figure it out yet.

No Lee, I went to Doug's house to talk to him about his behavior,
but the chicken-**** wouldn't come out of his slum. All he did
was point his bb gun at me from behind the door.

Have you ever been to Doug's apartment?

"Another dogie crys..in the ghetto"

I'll post some pics of that pathetic **** and his section 8 slum
once I get them developed and scan them.

I Am Not George April 6th 04 05:21 PM

"GOD" wrote in message ...
You two are acting like two five year olds. At least give each other your
email addresses or phone numbers so you can communicate,
instead of waisting everyone space on this board.

Great advice too bad Steveoholic wont take it hes too busy driving
around the state looking for fights LOL

Leland, no one wants you around here and hasn't for a long time.

no thats Twistedhed your thinking of.

Massive Black Hole April 7th 04 05:14 AM

Leland C. Scott wrote:
I have a feeling that you need to control your actions as well,
Leland.

Yeah, shouldn't let steve get under my skin. But I
did warn him about keeping his self control, guess
he doesn't have any. He went out and did somthing
really stupid.

I have known Steve for a while. IMHO, you can push him to a point where,
if he does not reel himself in of his own accord, you can find that you
went too far. With some folks it does not matter if you go too far - they
won't do **** other than give themselves an ulcer. With other folks,
pushing them too far can be hazardous. I view him in that latter group.

--