Old April 8th 04, 08:01 PM
I Am Not George

first you said..

In , Steveo
wrote:

Let me fill you in.. I rang dogies doorbell and he yelled out "who is
it?". I answered "it's peepeeholic, get your fat ass out here in the
street". When dogie finally got the nerve to come to the door he was
pointing a bb gun at me, and I was pointing a camera at him.

then you said..

Steveo wrote in message

I took the photos from the street, public domain, dummy.

So which is it? were you in the street or were you at his door? how
could you ring his doorbell from the street? or did you ring his
doorbell and then run out into the street? Either way your screwed in
court Steve this is a clear cut case of harasment with your NG post to
back it up LOL
Old April 8th 04, 10:02 PM
Steveo

(I Am Not George) wrote:
I am rotflmao

Silly boy.
Old April 8th 04, 11:56 PM
AKC KennelMaster

"I Am Not George" wrote in message
Steveo wrote in message

The problem with your theory is that Doug invited me to his house, I
saved that email. Leland also invited me.

the problem is you are treating this like you treat CB you think you
can get away with something illegal by using a loophole. This is real
life not CB Steve, in the case of stalking and harassment an email
invite will not save you from prosecution.

Yes Steve, all invitations must be notarized and sent through Homeland
Security to be valid. Hahahahahahaha!

Geo the lawyer says so.

Old April 8th 04, 11:57 PM
AKC KennelMaster

"I Am Not George" wrote in message
m...
Steveo wrote in message

Doug did
not say come take photos and harass me and threaten physical harm

I took the photos from the street, public domain, dummy.

taking photos and threatening to show them on internet without
permision is OK as long as you take them from the street? Is that what
"public domain" means? you got to be kidding steve are you really that
stupid?

Who threatened Leland? I certainly didn't.

Steve the courts are not stupid if everyone in the NG can read between
the lines and see your threats a judge will be able to also. you are
in way over your head.

You're not George or Doug. What does it matter to you?

Old April 9th 04, 12:36 AM
Massive Black Hole

Leland C. Scott wrote:
How right you are. About 25 years ago I had a buddy whose older
brother thought he was a real tough guy and liked to hang out in
several of the hillbilly bars in Detroit. One night be had a few
beers and started to hit some old guy with a pool stick. What started
it I don't know, but before anybody knew what happened the old guy
had a 38 out and popped my buddy's brother three times in the chest.

There is a lesson in that story. If someone wants to shoot you, he is
going to do it. And since there are tens of thousands of deaths by handgun
every year in this country, the lesson is that the shooter does it before
the victim has time to do anything but die. If someone is running around
waving a gun, he is not the threat. It's the guy that gives you one
opportunity to walk away, and you don't take it.

--
Sagittarius A*