Old April 9th 04, 12:39 AM
Massive Black Hole

Duke Of Windsor wrote:
Rolling rock right?

Do not diss rolling rock. My uncle loves that stuff.

--
_________________
Sagittarius A*

Old April 9th 04, 12:43 AM
Steveo

"Massive Black Hole" wrote:
Duke Of Windsor wrote:
Rolling rock right?

Do not diss rolling rock. My uncle loves that stuff.

I dig the 33 too.
Old April 9th 04, 01:05 AM
Massive Black Hole

Steveo wrote:
remeber columbo always gets his man. just one more question ....

Do you have a trench coat too?

He uses it to flash kids at the elementary school. BWHAHAHAHA

--
_________________

Old April 9th 04, 02:09 AM
Geo's Mom

In article , Duke Of Windsor says...

Steveo wrote in news:20040408084947.740
:

The problem with your theory is that Doug invited me to his house,

Well as massive black hole stated it may have been a hacker who invited
you, do you have proof it was doug or leland? And therin lies your
problems, you guys don't like when things work both ways.

I saved that email. Leland also invited me.

AHey just ask massiver black hole your friend steve, anyone could have
sent those emails...

Try harder next time, Columbo wannabe.\

remeber columbo always gets his man. just one more question ....

My apologies for my childs behavior. I blame no one but myself for my
childs boorish words. If I had been more careful with the "food processor"
my child would not be a neutered retard. The child would simply be a
retard. Hopefully the new owners of my child will have a better sense of
discipline than I have shown. The childs father (My Pimp) is rarely around
due to the amount of time he spends managing the Crack House and Brothel.
Although with my childs sister (The Crack Whore) now working in the
Brothel we hope to have my childs father (My Pimp) home more often.

In the future please keep in mind my child is severely handicapped and is
unsupervised most of the time. Which is probably harder on the Sheep and
Gerbils than you nice people who correspond with my little Geo.

Again My Apologies,
Geo's Mom

Old April 9th 04, 02:12 AM
Geo's Mom

In article , Steveo says...

"AKC KennelMaster" wrote:
"I Am Not George" wrote in message
Steveo wrote in message

The problem with your theory is that Doug invited me to his house, I
saved that email. Leland also invited me.

the problem is you are treating this like you treat CB you think you
can get away with something illegal by using a loophole. This is real
life not CB Steve, in the case of stalking and harassment an email
invite will not save you from prosecution.

Yes Steve, all invitations must be notarized and sent through Homeland
Security to be valid. Hahahahahahaha!

Geo the lawyer says so.

AOL blows goats.

Dear Sir,
I thank you for your kind words. As the mother of such a special child
you have no idea what your support means to me. Although I must say if the
present plans come to fruition I will be selling the little geo to a
consortium of asian business men. They have made me a quite generous
offer. It seems that a lack of certain physical attributes is highly
prized in some circles. After the horrible "food processor" incident it
seems my lil eunuch is a perfect fit. I mentioned the possibility of the
sale to the father (My Pimp) and he is quite pleased with the price
offered. It seems like a good deal for everyone. The asian business men
get a UNIque item and we get money we need to enlarge the crack house and
brothel. Although Bubba at the Rahway State Prison and Day Care Center was
quite upset with the possible sale. It seems he and the other conselors at
the center would have liked to purchase the geo child, but they would
not have been able to match the generous offer that was on the table.

Again Thank You Sir,
Geo's Mom

Old April 9th 04, 02:26 AM
Massive Black Hole

Steveo wrote:
We did really go at it strong for a while!

Yeah, we sure did. I like to think I won more of those mud slings than I
lost. :-)

a vintage Mopar guy now too. he can afford it

Shhhhhh! It's almost tax time! :-)

--
_________________

Old April 9th 04, 02:30 AM
Massive Black Hole

Keith KC8TCQ wrote:
You want a really secure firewall/router, take an older pentium
machine, remove the HD, have a cd drive and a floppy drive, load a
linux mirror cd into the cd-rom, and a linux boot disk into the
floppy. I'd suggest a decent amout of ram though. You can't hack to a
cd, and all your configurations will be done via commands on boot
floppy and loaded into the ram.

So far I really hate Linux. I do a great bit with SAP, so I spent the
money and got SAP's RedHat Enterprise 1.0 for SAP. I really did not like
the product much. But I will say that I am fairly happy with W2KAS.
Everything I truly have of importance on my servers are protected with 256
byte twofish (I use Safehouse, but that's personal preference); and I have
DVD copies of everything.

Oh and telnet? please...... SSH is the way to go.

Actually, Citrix roolz! I have been using Citrix to hit SAP servers from
the net - what an awesome and elegant way to go.

--
_________________

Old April 9th 04, 02:38 AM
Massive Black Hole

Geo's Mom wrote:
[...]

Dear Geo's Mom;

You should move Geo down to where they filmed Deliverance. He deserves to
be with his own kind. It's the right thing to do.

Sincerely;

Concerned CB netizen.

--
_________________

Old April 9th 04, 04:58 AM
Massive Black Hole

Duke Of Windsor wrote:
I must say he and I have disagreed like gentleman. He nor I have
cussed each other etc, been a gentlemans disagreement, so yes he
seems like a guy i would hang with at a motor event...

Note that I do not drink or smoke, and usually have upwards of five kids in
tow.

--
_________________

Old April 9th 04, 05:02 AM
Massive Black Hole

Duke Of Windsor wrote:
"AKC KennelMaster" wrote in
news:tNkdc.1285 :

"I Am Not George" wrote in message
m...
Steveo wrote in message

Doug did
not say come take photos and harass me and threaten physical harm

I took the photos from the street, public domain, dummy.

taking photos and threatening to show them on internet without
permision is OK as long as you take them from the street? Is that
what "public domain" means? you got to be kidding steve are you
really that stupid?

Who threatened Leland? I certainly didn't.

Steve the courts are not stupid if everyone in the NG can read
between the lines and see your threats a judge will be able to
also. you are in way over your head.

You're not George or Doug. What does it matter to you?

Sure he is Randy you have said so many times you drugged up assclown.

If the politicians ever legalized this stuff and stopped spending our Social
Security dollars to fund wars against it; drugged up assclown would not be
an insult.

--