Old April 9th 04, 05:20 AM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
"Massive Black Hole" wrote in message
I stand by my statement - if someone wants to shoot you, he will do
it

up
front and personal.

How right you are. About 25 years ago I had a buddy whose older brother
thought he was a real tough guy and liked to hang out in several of the
hillbilly bars in Detroit. One night be had a few beers and started to
hit some old guy with a pool stick. What started it I don't know, but
before anybody knew what happened the old guy had a 38 out and popped my
buddy's brother three times in the chest. I remember it was around
midnight when his brother's live in girl friend called me up asking to
speak to my buddy who was at my place at the time. She said the hospital
called and said "something happened". His brother got in to bar fights
with some regularity so we didn't really expect anything tragic. They
won't tell her anything more since she wasn't married to him. So when he
went to the hospital and found out all they wanted was somebody to ID

the
body. What a crappy night the was for everybody.

That does suck..sometimes you're the windshield..sometimes you're the bug.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!! That line is a keeper.................

Landshark

--
Treat people as if they were what
they ought to be and you will help

Old April 9th 04, 07:13 AM
Landshark

"Massive Black Hole" wrote in message
Duke Of Windsor wrote:
I must say he and I have disagreed like gentleman. He nor I have
cussed each other etc, been a gentlemans disagreement, so yes he
seems like a guy i would hang with at a motor event...

Note that I do not drink or smoke, and usually have upwards of five kids

in
tow.

That counts George out with his fantasy's
and cussing for hanging out with you, no father
wants to hear that crap.

Landshark

Old April 9th 04, 05:25 PM
Massive Black Hole

Duke Of Windsor wrote:
Hey Massive, don't mind this guy Landshark, he was caught posting in
Transexual newsgroups over about a 5 yr period and he gets upset when
he see's I am making friends and having a civil conversation with
others. Don't really know why he is so concerned about who I talk to.
Perhaps he has his eye on you, be careful.

1) I am already taken.
2) The sexual escapades of others don't bother me. He could dress up like
Phyllis Dyler for all I care - all I know from him is his posts. And I do
not have any problems with those.

--
_________________
Sagittarius A*

Old April 9th 04, 05:26 PM
Massive Black Hole

Steveo wrote:
Duke Of Windsor wrote:
I must say he and I have disagreed like gentleman. He nor I have
cussed each other etc, been a gentlemans disagreement, so yes he
seems like a guy i would hang with at a motor event...

Exactly. Or at a tits and beer bar for that matter.

Mmmmm. Boobies!!!!!

--
_________________

Old April 9th 04, 06:31 PM
I Am Not George

"Massive Black Hole" wrote in message ...
Steveo wrote:
remeber columbo always gets his man. just one more question ....

Do you have a trench coat too?

He uses it to flash kids at the elementary school. BWHAHAHAHA

one minute your saying Landshark can be a transexual you dont mind
peoples sexual kinks the next minute your calling duke a flasher Dood
make up your mind about who you are

Old April 9th 04, 09:43 PM
Massive Black Hole

Steveo wrote:
remeber columbo always gets his man. just one more question ....

Do you have a trench coat too?

He uses it to flash kids at the elementary school. BWHAHAHAHA

one minute your saying Landshark can be a transexual you dont mind
peoples sexual kinks the next minute your calling duke a flasher Dood
make up your mind about who you are

Oh, is certain teasing off limits, SmorgasGeorge?

--
_________________

Old April 10th 04, 01:42 AM
Steveo

"Massive Black Hole" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Duke Of Windsor wrote:
I must say he and I have disagreed like gentleman. He nor I have
cussed each other etc, been a gentlemans disagreement, so yes he
seems like a guy i would hang with at a motor event...

Exactly. Or at a tits and beer bar for that matter.

Mmmmm. Boobies!!!!!

Them torpedo looking implants suck at most of the ritzy crazy horse
type places tho..

Gotta go with me to Clark ave, much more natural and crazy. Dogie's
neighborhood reminded me of Clark, I can slum with the best of em.

--
I'll never smoke weed with Willie again. - Toby
Old April 10th 04, 02:07 AM
Steveo

"Massive Black Hole" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
We did really go at it strong for a while!

Yeah, we sure did. I like to think I won more of those mud slings than
I lost. :-)

a vintage Mopar guy now too. he can afford it

Shhhhhh! It's almost tax time! :-)

Get the check-book ready, and grin. *******s don't play fair.

--
I'll never smoke weed with Willie again. - Toby
Old April 10th 04, 02:11 AM
Steveo

Geo's Mom wrote:
In article , Steveo says...

"AKC KennelMaster" wrote:
"I Am Not George" wrote in message
Steveo wrote in message
The problem with your theory is that Doug invited me to his house,
I saved that email. Leland also invited me.

the problem is you are treating this like you treat CB you think you
can get away with something illegal by using a loophole. This is
real life not CB Steve, in the case of stalking and harassment an
email invite will not save you from prosecution.

Yes Steve, all invitations must be notarized and sent through Homeland
Security to be valid. Hahahahahahaha!

Geo the lawyer says so.

AOL blows goats.

Dear Sir,
I thank you for your kind words. As the mother of such a special child
you have no idea what your support means to me. Although I must say if
the present plans come to fruition I will be selling the little geo to a
consortium of asian business men. They have made me a quite generous
offer. It seems that a lack of certain physical attributes is highly
prized in some circles. After the horrible "food processor" incident it
seems my lil eunuch is a perfect fit. I mentioned the possibility of the
sale to the father (My Pimp) and he is quite pleased with the price
offered. It seems like a good deal for everyone. The asian business men
get a UNIque item and we get money we need to enlarge the crack house and
brothel. Although Bubba at the Rahway State Prison and Day Care Center
was quite upset with the possible sale. It seems he and the other
conselors at the center would have liked to purchase the geo child, but
they would not have been able to match the generous offer that was on the
table.

Again Thank You Sir,
Geo's Mom

No problem, Geo's Mom. Please take good care of the little punk, and
stop throwing his walkie talkie in the street like a fetch toy.

Good luck with him. What's his home CB channel?

--
I'll never smoke weed with Willie again. - Toby
Old April 10th 04, 05:01 AM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Massive Black Hole" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Duke Of Windsor wrote:
I must say he and I have disagreed like gentleman. He nor I have
cussed each other etc, been a gentlemans disagreement, so yes he
seems like a guy i would hang with at a motor event...

Exactly. Or at a tits and beer bar for that matter.

Mmmmm. Boobies!!!!!

Them torpedo looking implants suck at most of the ritzy crazy horse
type places tho..

Gotta go with me to Clark ave, much more natural and crazy. Dogie's
neighborhood reminded me of Clark, I can slum with the best of em.

Head on down to Cabo. Fishing, Golf, Drinking,
eating, drinking, girls, girls girls...............

Landshark

--
The world is good-natured to people
who are good natured.