Old April 7th 04, 11:27 PM
AKC KennelMaster

Default Well this is just getting too....

"Keith KC8TCQ" callsign @ qrz dot com wrote in message
crazy.

I am getting tired of all the name calling and assorted BS. Those who
need to contact me for whatever reason know how. I'm always willing to
have a civilized comment via email or phone for those who have my
number. I have no hard feelings for anyone, many of us disagree on
different matters, but everyone has their right to their beliefs and
opinions. I wish you all the best but I am sick of the BS, I like
intelligent conversations that work to improve the hobby. not the name
calling and childish BS being pushed onto the group.

In closing I'll say this, I agree with the idea that people should
follow the rules, but I disagree with some of the tactics taken by
some members of this newsgroup to push their agenda i.e. the name
calling and trash talking.

Doug, no hard feelings, you have been a great help with regards advice
on antennas ect. but you might consider acting more adultlike.

Frank I have never had a reason to disagree with you, you have been a
help when discussing technical issues, but I think you and twist need
to step back and take a deep breath.

Twist, you and I have had our disagreements, and I respect you for
your opinions, and your willingness to dig into the matter with
research, as well as your willingness to have polite and civil
discussions via email vs. polluting the group.

Steve, I'll drop you line when I am in the area later this summer,
would love to get tgether and have a coffee and talk about classic
mopars, if you ever need OEM parts for a restoration I have a great
local contact, that being said I think you also need to settle down,
this is radio, and internet, no need to get to upset and take an
action you might regret later.

Chris / SSB someday I'll be by the rig when you are in town, would
love to sit down and have an eyeball qso.

Chuck, well no offence buddy, but heh sometimes you confuse the hell
out of me, one minute you are a christian, next minute you are using
foul lagnuage and talking about violence, maybe you and I have
different views of what christianity means, but be that as it may, I
did enjoy meeting you at the findlay hamfest, and I wish you the best.

Ans the rest of the gang, it's been real, I might drop in once in a
while to share a joke, but for the most part I sick of the garbage on
usenet in general, there are a few groups I will still check out, but
between here and a vast majority of the amateur groups, there are too
many childish people who are too involved with name calling and
trashtalking to actually share information, so I'll be hanging out in
some of the moderated groups.

73 de Keith

p.s. I am at a stage in my life when I need to evaluate my priorities,
having lost my job, I am looking for new employment, and just getting
my head together, what with the recent medical problems ect.

Good Luck, Keith.

Randy

Old April 7th 04, 11:49 PM
lol...

On Wed, 07 Apr 2004 16:52:16 -0400, Keith KC8TCQ callsign @ qrz dot
com wrote:

crazy.

I am getting tired of all the name calling and assorted BS. Those who
need to contact me for whatever reason know how. I'm always willing to
have a civilized comment via email or phone for those who have my
number. I have no hard feelings for anyone, many of us disagree on
different matters, but everyone has their right to their beliefs and
opinions. I wish you all the best but I am sick of the BS, I like
intelligent conversations that work to improve the hobby. not the name
calling and childish BS being pushed onto the group.

I agree 100 %

In closing I'll say this, I agree with the idea that people should
follow the rules, but I disagree with some of the tactics taken by
some members of this newsgroup to push their agenda i.e. the name
calling and trash talking.

I agree 100%

Chuck, well no offence buddy, but heh sometimes you confuse the hell
out of me, one minute you are a christian, next minute you are using
foul lagnuage and talking about violence, maybe you and I have
different views of what christianity means, but be that as it may, I
did enjoy meeting you at the findlay hamfest, and I wish you the best.

Well, Keith, Lemmie tell you something ok? Christian is not some
religious role, it's a lifestyle. and It's a decision to follow after
Christ! and yes, I have flaws, and Yes, sometimes I don't act very
"Christian" always in here, and I'll tell ya, I've showed alot of
restraint in here, in the last few months. even when *I* was being
attacked by douglas and his clones. and another thing, when I decided
to follow Christ, in other words, when I got saved, at the ripe age of
10 years old, I don't remember saying, "Okay, I can't be a normal
human being anymore!"

Okay, another thing, The only so called "Threat" made to anyone, was
to the anonymous coward that made the blantant SEXUAL remark about my
Mother. Now, I normally don't get too work up over Douglas's taunts, I
usually just blow 'em off as newsgroup nonsense, But when Douglas or
his "Sock puppet" buddies start making Sexually comments about my
mother? I take that *VERY* seriously... I don't go around talking
about people's wives, about people's kids, (as a rule) about people's
personal lives, none of that, If I got a problem, I got it with *YOU*
not your family! My mom and I happen to be *VERY* close, when I was
"backslidden" living the stupid former lifestyle I lead, when I
basically "Walked away" from the Christian lifestyle I was raised
under, My mother stood by and said little or nothing, even though, I
knew for a fact, that it was killing her to watch her OWN and ONLY
SON, waste his life away in a bottle and in a dime bag. She loved me
no matter what. and if me sticking up for her and threatening to kick
someone's butt for talking about MY MOM is a SIN? then let that sin be
on MY BACK and no one elses! Yes, I happen to love my mother and
would do almost ANYTHING for Her. She's allowed me to stay here, rent
free for a long time, just because she loves me and wants to see
what's best for her son. She doesn't have to, She knows this, but her
and my dad have a wonderful relationship and we get along fine, I
abide by the rules, which are no drinking and no drugs in the house
and no women, my mother is old fashioned. and I don't have a problem
with that. too bad there ain't alot more mothers like that in this
country. maybe this world would be a better place....

with that, I am outta here too.. I'm sick of the crap myself...

73 and Thanks for the message Keith.

-Chuck Adkins K8CPA
Lincoln Park, Michigan

Old April 8th 04, 12:57 AM
AKC KennelMaster

"Duke Of Windsor" wrote in message
"AKC KennelMaster" wrote in news:8f%cc.37700
:

Good Luck, Keith.

Randy Crackman

"drug Enduced Stupor"

Geo, how's that English class coming. Try "induced".

Old April 8th 04, 11:13 PM
Twistedhed

Keith, good luck with your health and your career. Someone with your
varied experiences in civic duty and service shouldn't go jobless too
long. God bless and take care.

Old April 9th 04, 05:19 PM
MrTimNebo

see you later sucker.

Old April 9th 04, 05:33 PM
Silicoal

Geo, how's that English class coming. Try "induced".

LOL,if its not on whiskey bottle,he doesn't know how to spell it
Old April 9th 04, 05:45 PM
MrTimNebo

he also knows how to spell any and everything on those little orange packs of
paper he buys.

LOL,if its not on whiskey bottle,he doesn't know how to spell it

Old April 10th 04, 04:13 PM
Silicoal

see you later sucker.

sucker?are you talking to geo?