Old April 10th 04, 06:49 PM
Massive Black Hole

Default Happy Easter to all you "goyim"

May the chocolate bunny of life smile upon you tomorrow morning.

--
_________________
Sagittarius A*

Old April 10th 04, 08:22 PM
Steveo

"Massive Black Hole" wrote:
May the chocolate bunny of life smile upon you tomorrow morning.

Back at ya.

--
I'll never smoke weed with Willie again. - Toby
Old April 10th 04, 11:14 PM
Dave VanHorn

"Massive Black Hole" wrote in message
.. .
May the chocolate bunny of life smile upon you tomorrow morning.

A day to play with co-opted pagan fertility symbols made out of chocolate.

Old April 11th 04, 02:04 AM
jim

Dave VanHorn wrote:
"Massive Black Hole" wrote in message
.. .

May the chocolate bunny of life smile upon you tomorrow morning.

A day to play with co-opted pagan fertility symbols made out of chocolate.

is there something better than chocolate fertility symbols to play with?

Old April 11th 04, 02:06 AM
jim

Massive Black Hole wrote:
May the chocolate bunny of life smile upon you tomorrow morning.

and a reflective passover to you. shalom.

Old April 11th 04, 02:42 AM
Oil Leak

jim wrote:
is there something better than chocolate fertility symbols to play
with?

If there is, I cannot imagine what it is.

--
Harley, Harley; Made of Tin.

Happy Veteran's Day Steve Robeson K4YZ Policy 2 November 13th 04 12:34 PM
Happy Father's Day Bert Craig Policy 2 June 21st 04 04:55 AM
Happy New Year! Bert Craig Policy 1 January 1st 04 02:59 AM
Happy Holidays to all Carl R. Stevenson Policy 11 December 26th 03 03:32 AM
Happy Independence Day Bert Craig Policy 1 July 4th 03 04:41 PM