Old April 12th 04, 08:40 PM
330-725-5591

Default What have keyclowns accomplished against the AKC?

Zilch. Auctions ratted, intensified FCC activity as a result of AKC
handing them the research on a platter, websites yanked away by ISP's
when amp makers are revealed as Federal criminals, plus many many
hoots and howls from the ham community over keyclownism in general,
not to mention copious emails from hams who offer everything from web
addresses we mighta missed to a few bucks to help maintain the effort.

You do not bother the AKC. Your actions prove our ownership of your
souls.

There's nothing you can do that will cause the AKC to stop. You are
powerless, and you will be ratted out when found out. It won't ever
stop and that is what makes you keyclowns mad. Tough stuff, deal with
it. You just need to learn to accept that you sissies are our tin cans
on the fence, and we are the guys with the bb guns practicing. PING!
yer off the fence and on your keyclown ass, wondering what hit you.
Utter and complete powerlessness must suck, and we understand why you
keyfags think you are getting somewhere. It is a mass delusion to cope
with the fact of our total dominance over keyclownism. The facts are
too hard for you to face, they are too traumatic for you. You have to
deny reality in order to cope with life under the rule of the AKC.

Yes, we are harsh Masters, but you are slowly being brought to heel.
We like it when you squeal and call names and otherwise attempt to
cope with your Lords and owners. It shows the impact we make on you.
It is also a product of your mentally deranged minds, in that reality
IS, and your perception of it IS NOT.

You must lash out, you must deny, you must insult, you must do
whatever your pathetic little selves think you can get away with to
rail against your Masters. We understand. You must also do these
things because you fear them being done to you, and so judge, in your
massive stupidity, that others will fear them. Your mentality is so
low that you don't know how low it is, in that you have never had a
glimmering of anything higher.

We stand again on one statement. You can do nothing. Nothing at all.
You have no power whatsoever to stop the AKC. Your actions over the
years have resulted in absolutely nothing changing but MORE keyclowns
getting in trouble.

We, however, have the power to get you in a lot of trouble with the
FCC. When possible we have. We will do it more. We will gather even
more proofs where needed and present them to the authorities for
action. We will post more web pages of happy gloating. We will amuse
ourselves anytime we want at your expense, both emotionally and
financially.

Enjoy it all as much as you can for now. It is slowly ending, 1
keyclown at a time.

AKC owns you, sissies.
Old April 14th 04, 02:37 PM
Richard Cranium

(330-725-5591) wrote in message . com...
[...]

DouGay, all you have done in the years I've been reading here is brag
loudly about how great you are. Problem is, all you show is is how
ignorant you really are.

If you'd stop patting yourself on the back and just do your "work"
quietly, nobody would give a rat's @$$.

All you can do is post forges and alleged identities, based on your
cursory Google search abilities. Frankie never posted anyt proof that
Twist was somebody named Dave, and you haven't proven a thing about
any of the others you have "outed". In fact, the only one who has been
"outed" is you outed as a complete jerk.

It's too bad you don't have something productive to do with all your
spare time. You know, like get on your radio and QSO with somebody or
something like that.

Utter and complete powerlessness must really suck, or you wouldn't go
to such great lengths to act so superior, huh DouGay? Especially when
we know (and you've proven) that you're not superior to anyone, even
my dog; he has no pride but he doesn't brag about it on the UseNet
endlessly like you do. And he has the right to claim AKC membership,
unlike you (although you're certainly ugly enough!).
Old April 15th 04, 09:28 PM
Twistedhed

Stop that, Richard! You're gonna blow up Frank-n-Nad's head with such
harsh words against Dogie Adair N8WWM.

Old April 20th 04, 07:22 AM
Twistedhed

Let's see.....it was shown that N8WWM was not only busted by the FCC for
jamming the Toledo Amateur Club's Repeater, but is a criminal according
to the state of Ohio for crimes against his own children. It was shown
he was placed on community control for his behavior and crimes
unbecoming of a human. He should have received prison time.
It was shown that KC8LDO is extrememely poor and lives in a crack
rowhouse, despite his unsolicited hilarious claims of making a six
figure income, effectively wiping out the stitch of credibility he had
left. It was shown Lelnad claimed he was upgrading from nocode several
years ago and failed the code test at least once.
Do you really want to ask these things on a public usenet group? We can
go on.....long live the ARRL...well, certain members of it, anyways. As
I stated before, there are many members and sandbaggers reading this
group, Weep on, lids, weep on.

'keyclowns' prevail! Dave Policy 2 December 5th 04 12:36 AM
keyclowns beware [email protected] name Policy 0 December 2nd 04 03:18 AM
keyclowns rule gw CB 10 January 1st 04 03:31 PM
List Of Major Keyclowns Rec.radio.cb Betterment League CB 8 December 1st 03 10:14 AM
AKC MAKES NEWSGROUP A LIVING HELL FOR KEYCLOWNS Keyclownz R Dopers CB 55 October 24th 03 07:37 AM