Old April 19th 04, 08:54 PM
WA3MOJ

Default Buying and selling used ham radio gear

Hello Marion, here is a short list of what I have in stock. Anything in
particular you're looking for?
-----------------------------------
Amplifiers
-----------------------------------
Texas Star

Dave Made

Ameritron

X-Force
----------------------------------

Radios
----------------------------------
Cobra Electronics

Galaxy Radios

Kenwood Communications Corp.

Yaesu

Alinco
-------------------------------

Tubes
------------------------------
Eimac Tubes

Svetlana (Russian) Tubes

In article , Marion Mckenna says...

What do you have in 11 meter and what in export radios?
Marion
"WA3MOJ" wrote in message
Hi, I'll pay cash for used UHF gear that can be converted to 11 meter
operations. I also have some great sounding gear with lots of swing for

sale.

WA3MOJ

Old April 20th 04, 01:45 PM
Richard Cranium

"WA3MOJ" wrote in message
Hi, I'll pay cash for used UHF gear that can be converted to 11 meter
operations. I also have some great sounding gear with lots of swing for

sale.

WA3MOJ

Are any of those UHF radios?
Old April 20th 04, 09:24 PM