Old April 23rd 04, 01:17 AM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
Dogie just sent me this pathetic email:

I would send you a wedding gift...
But I dont know your address until BMV sends it. Anyway, congrats on you
and Keith.

It aint over, and you done shot your bolt.

His physical prowess has me worried.

http://us.share.geocities.com/picsrf...gly-dogie2.bmp

Again, you would think him and another person
would just grow the f&*k up.........................

Landshark

--
Most true happiness comes
from one's inner life, from the

Old April 23rd 04, 01:19 AM
Steveo

"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
Dogie just sent me this pathetic email:

I would send you a wedding gift...
But I dont know your address until BMV sends it. Anyway, congrats on
you and Keith.

It aint over, and you done shot your bolt.

His physical prowess has me worried.

http://us.share.geocities.com/picsrf...gly-dogie2.bmp

Again, you would think him and another person
would just grow the f&*k up.........................

Landshark

He's gonna mess around and get hurt.
Old April 23rd 04, 02:03 AM
Road Warrior

Concerned Citizen wrote:
Steveo wrote in
news:20040422201910.568 :

He's gonna mess around and get hurt.

Again, Parks is threatening people with violence.

Not true, moron. He is warning people to be careful. Next you will be
saying that street signs are threatening because they give safety advice.

--
_____________________________________
Hotel sheets, rental cars, late flights, fast food.

Old April 23rd 04, 02:41 AM
Steveo

"Road Warrior" wrote:
Concerned Citizen wrote:
Steveo wrote in
news:20040422201910.568 :

He's gonna mess around and get hurt.

Again, Parks is threatening people with violence.

Not true, moron. He is warning people to be careful. Next you will be
saying that street signs are threatening because they give safety advice.

Geo loves dogie, he hates to see him humiliated.

Old April 23rd 04, 04:54 AM
NIW

His physical prowess has me worried.

http://us.share.geocities.com/picsrf...gly-dogie2.bmp

dude, are you sure that's douglas adair?

don't look like him to me.

I've seen him.

that dude looked like he had a moustache, I remember doug being clean shaven.

NIW.

Old April 23rd 04, 05:00 AM
Road Warrior

NIW wrote:
don't look like him to me.
I've seen him.

Is Doug not allowed to own a Norelco or grow a new beard in section 8
housing? When you saw him, was it at that tenement?

--
_____________________________________

Old April 23rd 04, 11:44 AM
Steveo

ojunk (NIW) wrote:
His physical prowess has me worried.

http://us.share.geocities.com/picsrf...gly-dogie2.bmp

dude, are you sure that's douglas adair?

don't look like him to me.

I've seen him.

that dude looked like he had a moustache, I remember doug being clean
shaven.

NIW.

The funny part is, he was wearing the same white shirt from
this pic.

http://www.geocities.com/picsrfun2003/n8-jpeg.JPG