Old April 23rd 04, 05:49 AM
Frank Gilliland

Default Race Warrior off to attend a Star-burning

The KKK burns crosses, but since Race Warrior is Jewish he burns the Star of
David in the front yard of anyone that isn't a white anglo-saxon Jew.

Old April 23rd 04, 05:53 AM
Road Warrior

Frank Gilliland wrote:
snip racist spew

Obsession noted, Naziboi. Come get the money, yellow bellied Naziboi.
I hope the rest of the USMC is not as chicken**** as you are.

Frank Gilliland wrote:
he burns the Star of David in the front yard

Frank Gilliland wrote:
Whoever has the gold makes the rules?

Spoken like a stereotypical Jew.

Frank Gilliland wrote:
Or do you need it
described to you in Yiddish?

Frank Gilliland wrote:
I just won't call you by any name at all. Just a
nameless, racist Jew.

Frank Gilliland wrote:
I have admitted lying in this ng, and on
more than one occasion

Old April 23rd 04, 06:02 AM
Frank Gilliland

In , "Race Warrior"
wrote:

Frank Gilliland wrote:
snip racist spew

Obsession noted, Naziboi. Come get the money, yellow bellied Naziboi.
I hope the rest of the USMC is not as chicken**** as you are.

Well now that's a fresh spin -- you want to fight but call me yellow because I
won't come running when you whistle. Keep begging, Race Warrior.