Old April 24th 04, 01:42 PM
jim

Default WTB: President Nixon CB Radio

Looking for one with an operating tape recorder. The model with the 18
minute blanking feature is not wanted.

Old April 24th 04, 02:27 PM
Steveo

jim wrote in :

Looking for one with an operating tape recorder. The model with the 18
minute blanking feature is not wanted.

They made two models as I recall..the Halderman and the Erlichman.
Old April 24th 04, 02:33 PM
jim

Steveo wrote:
jim wrote in :

Looking for one with an operating tape recorder. The model with the 18
minute blanking feature is not wanted.

They made two models as I recall..the Halderman and the Erlichman.

One of them was resigned to only working the straight 40 and the other
was pardoned to operate on the freebands

Old April 24th 04, 02:51 PM
Steveo

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:
jim wrote in
:

Looking for one with an operating tape recorder. The model with the 18
minute blanking feature is not wanted.

They made two models as I recall..the Halderman and the Erlichman.

One of them was resigned to only working the straight 40 and the other
was pardoned to operate on the freebands

Then you'll need the ray-gun by ronnie amp to go with it.
Old April 24th 04, 02:55 PM
jim

Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote in
:

Looking for one with an operating tape recorder. The model with the 18
minute blanking feature is not wanted.

They made two models as I recall..the Halderman and the Erlichman.

One of them was resigned to only working the straight 40 and the other
was pardoned to operate on the freebands

Then you'll need the ray-gun by ronnie amp to go with it.

i saw an advert from the carter radio supply house selling that amp for
peanuts.

Old April 24th 04, 02:58 PM
Steveo

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote in
:

Looking for one with an operating tape recorder. The model with the
18 minute blanking feature is not wanted.

They made two models as I recall..the Halderman and the Erlichman.

One of them was resigned to only working the straight 40 and the other
was pardoned to operate on the freebands

Then you'll need the ray-gun by ronnie amp to go with it.

i saw an advert from the carter radio supply house selling that amp for
peanuts.

hehe..yore killing me over here.
Old April 24th 04, 03:05 PM
jim

Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote in
:

Looking for one with an operating tape recorder. The model with the
18 minute blanking feature is not wanted.

They made two models as I recall..the Halderman and the Erlichman.

One of them was resigned to only working the straight 40 and the other
was pardoned to operate on the freebands

Then you'll need the ray-gun by ronnie amp to go with it.

i saw an advert from the carter radio supply house selling that amp for
peanuts.

hehe..yore killing me over here.

coupla laffs. off to the beach for some 4wheeling today.
did you get my recent mail about truck parts?

Old April 24th 04, 03:07 PM
Steveo

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote in
:

Looking for one with an operating tape recorder. The model with
the 18 minute blanking feature is not wanted.

They made two models as I recall..the Halderman and the Erlichman.

One of them was resigned to only working the straight 40 and the
other was pardoned to operate on the freebands

Then you'll need the ray-gun by ronnie amp to go with it.

i saw an advert from the carter radio supply house selling that amp for
peanuts.

hehe..yore killing me over here.

coupla laffs. off to the beach for some 4wheeling today.
did you get my recent mail about truck parts?

No, send again, beach bum.
Old April 24th 04, 03:10 PM
jim

Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote in
:

Looking for one with an operating tape recorder. The model with
the 18 minute blanking feature is not wanted.

They made two models as I recall..the Halderman and the Erlichman.

One of them was resigned to only working the straight 40 and the
other was pardoned to operate on the freebands

Then you'll need the ray-gun by ronnie amp to go with it.

i saw an advert from the carter radio supply house selling that amp for
peanuts.

hehe..yore killing me over here.

coupla laffs. off to the beach for some 4wheeling today.
did you get my recent mail about truck parts?

No, send again, beach bum.

fishing is still lacking due to water temps in the low 40's but just a
drive to see how the winter storms ate the beach.

Old April 24th 04, 03:17 PM
Steveo

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote in
:

Looking for one with an operating tape recorder. The model with
the 18 minute blanking feature is not wanted.

They made two models as I recall..the Halderman and the Erlichman.

One of them was resigned to only working the straight 40 and the
other was pardoned to operate on the freebands

Then you'll need the ray-gun by ronnie amp to go with it.

i saw an advert from the carter radio supply house selling that amp
for peanuts.

hehe..yore killing me over here.

coupla laffs. off to the beach for some 4wheeling today.
did you get my recent mail about truck parts?

No, send again, beach bum.

fishing is still lacking due to water temps in the low 40's but just a
drive to see how the winter storms ate the beach.

That should be fun, I'm gonna take the Plymouth for a cruise today.