Old April 25th 04, 12:48 AM
Frank Gilliland

Default "...auto-generated reply from ssgkesslers VFW reunion groups"

It came from an unverified AOL account that can't be found anywhere on the net.
Gee, what a suprise. If the account is fake then the email was a forgery. If the
addy is valid then either Twisty forged my email (which is the only way this
"auto-response" reply would have landed in my box), or he recently started the
account to manufacture false evidence in support of his lies. I'm waiting to see
what AOL says about this....

Old April 28th 04, 01:59 AM
Twistedhed

From: =A0=A0 Frank Gilliland Group: =A0=A0
rec.radio.cb Subject: =A0=A0 "...auto-generated reply from ssgkesslers
VFW reunion groups" Date: =A0=A0 Sat, Apr 24, 2004, 4:48pm (EDT-3)
UNCENSORED Newsgroups.

It came from an unverified AOL account that

can't be found anywhere on the net.

Gee, what a suprise.

Sorry to keep you on a string so long, chubby, but I've been busy
enjoying that life of mine you keep trying to chase. Now, allow me to
get down to brass tacks. There is no surprise, chubby. Your behavior has
always been lie after lie, making claims you are unable to provide
for..that's what liars like you do, chubby You beg for a week straight
to be allowed to join a group and when you get an email asking to
confirm your military status from a moderator, you begin to menstruate
because you can't find any personal information on the moderator.
HAhahahhahahhahah! What a sad sack you are.

If the account is fake then the email was a

forgery. If the addy is valid then either Twisty

forged my email (which is the only way this

"auto-response" reply would have landed in

my box),

Shouting your ignorance to the world again, Gillinad is not the best
thing for your mental health, especially since you blame me for your
decline. The page has a place to enter your email and the one who
referred you. I may have inadvertantly left out my own email in the
referral spot and merely enterred yours.

or he recently started the account to

manufacture false evidence in support of his

lies. I'm waiting to see what AOL says about

this....

I don;t know about AOL, but Webtv users can't forge. It's impossible.
Anyone can contact their abuse department and be told the same thing,
but that doesn't stop idiosos like yourself from sharing your ignorance
with the world. You're beside yourself with stupidity, chubby. You
begged and moaned like the ng whore to be permitted into the group of my
choosing to allegedly "show" me something and now that you were
contacted by those who actually served in the military, your fear and
cowardly ways took over and you have nothing left to do but cry and
renegue on your word.
Tis a shame, as I was looking forward to watching you place your foot
in your trenchmouth in front of real military men, not those who
lie,,,you know,,,, scumbags like yourself who claimed they served in the
military when they didn't.
You're crying crocodile tears because your ignorance will not permit you
to find anything "on the web" concerning myself or the
moderator..hahahhahahah!
Life is great!!!

"I have admitted to lying in this newsgroup, and on more than one
occasion." -N7VCF Frank Gilliland

Old April 28th 04, 02:26 AM
Frank Gilliland

In ,

From: ** Frank Gilliland Group: **
rec.radio.cb Subject: ** "...auto-generated reply from ssgkesslers
VFW reunion groups" Date: ** Sat, Apr 24, 2004, 4:48pm (EDT-3)
http://www.newsfeeds.com 100,000+
UNCENSORED Newsgroups.

[...]

The page and only two fields for input and you ****ed it up? How stupid are you,
Twist? Since you are too incompentent to handle a form with more than one field,
post or email the link and I'll do it myself.

or he recently started the account to

manufacture false evidence in support of his

lies. I'm waiting to see what AOL says about

this....

I don;t know about AOL, but Webtv users can't forge. It's impossible.

Of course they can forge. They may not be able to forge with their webtv
account, but they certainly can forge, and you have proven that more times than
I care to count.

Anyone can contact their abuse department and be told the same thing,
but that doesn't stop idiosos like yourself from sharing your ignorance
with the world. You're beside yourself with stupidity, chubby. You
begged and moaned like the ng whore to be permitted into the group of my
choosing to allegedly "show" me something and now that you were
contacted by those who actually served in the military, your fear and
cowardly ways took over and you have nothing left to do but cry and
renegue on your word.

I was "contacted" by what appears to be an auto-reply mailer, not by any person,
and not by any person that served in the military.

Tis a shame, as I was looking forward to watching you place your foot
in your trenchmouth in front of real military men, not those who
lie,,,you know,,,, scumbags like yourself who claimed they served in the
military when they didn't.
You're crying crocodile tears because your ignorance will not permit you
to find anything "on the web" concerning myself or the
moderator..hahahhahahah!
Life is great!!!

But you still can, Twist! Where's that page?

"I have admitted to lying in this newsgroup, and on more than one
occasion." -N7VCF Frank Gilliland

Did he say that? Where?

Old April 30th 04, 08:04 PM
Nofrankgilliland

Frank never served you know it we all know it. Please let it go.

Freeband & Ham Scott (Unit 69) CB 5 November 11th 03 04:05 PM
Auto News Group Poster ian General 8 October 16th 03 10:06 PM
Auto News Group Poster ian General 0 October 8th 03 05:31 PM