Old April 26th 04, 01:56 AM
K7LTF Zach

Default Astatic D104 Question

I have a D104 that i am trying to wire up, and I need to know what the
E & R indications that are labeled on the switch of the mic stand for.

This is the one that has the amplifacation option in it

Thanks Zach
Old April 29th 04, 01:50 AM
Chris

Electronic and Relay referring to how the radio is switched from receive to
transmit. As for what it switches internally, I can't remember. Hope this
helps.

Chris
"K7LTF Zach" wrote in message
m...
I have a D104 that i am trying to wire up, and I need to know what the
E & R indications that are labeled on the switch of the mic stand for.

This is the one that has the amplifacation option in it

Thanks Zach

FA: Astatic D104 Silver Eagle Tim J. Neff CB 0 January 27th 04 06:07 AM
Astatic 636 doesn't work on TRC-485 Chris CB 0 August 27th 03 06:22 AM
BPL Video On-Line JJ Policy 31 August 17th 03 09:12 PM
32 Pill Dave Made Galaxy RCI Astatic Gtomato CB 0 August 9th 03 01:55 PM