RadioBanter

-   -   OT...Ping Frank (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/31783-ot-ping-frank.html)

Steveo May 1st 04 02:23 AM

OT...Ping Frank

Hi Frank, if I come and nock on your door and ask you to come
out in the street and talk to me, does that make me a coward?

--
I won't retire, but I might retread.

Frank Gilliland May 1st 04 08:01 AM

In , Steveo
wrote:

Hi Frank, if I come and nock on your door and ask you to come
out in the street and talk to me, does that make me a coward?

If someone follows you out on their own turf, you can bet that they are both
expecting and prepared for you to make a move. I can think of better situations.

I Am Not George May 1st 04 07:48 PM

Steveo wrote in message ...
Hi Frank, if I come and nock on your door and ask you to come
out in the street and talk to me, does that make me a coward?

Steveo again. he cant go a week without threatning to assault some one rotflmaooooo

Leland C. Scott May 3rd 04 07:32 AM

Frank;

Don't even bother to answer Frank. SteveoChicken is too busy running away
from "toy BB guns" and slinking around when people aren't home. Besides
several people on the east side of town that don't think highly of him
anyway.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Wireless Network
Mobile computing
on the go brought
to you by Micro$oft

Steveo May 3rd 04 12:11 PM

Frank knows what a **** pile coward you and dogie are. The
East side people don't like Mr Peebles? lol

"Leland C. Scott" wrote: ------- loser

Leland C. Scott -----------coward

Steveo May 3rd 04 01:24 PM

Dials phone: Lexington Village Apartments
Maintenance

Phone: (248) 585-1754

Lexington Village Apartments Phone is answered: "Hello,I'm getting all
kinds of interference on my home electronics" and i'm sure it is coming
from bldg 21 apt B..he has some sort of antenna "system" on the roof, and
he's messing up everything in my apartment!!

Hell, he's even coming over my cordless phone sometimes!!"

Maintenance reply: Thank you sir, we've had complaints about that
recently and we WILL get Mr Scott to stop his rf splatter.

Thank you. 8-)

Steveo May 3rd 04 01:33 PM

"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
Frank;

Don't even bother to answer Frank. SteveoChicken is too busy running
away from "toy BB guns"

Hey lelnad, is a felon like dogie allowed to have a gun!?
--
Leland C. Scott --------- fool
KC8LDO

--
I won't retire, but I might retread.

Landshark May 3rd 04 02:21 PM

"Leland C. Scott" wrote in message
Frank;

Don't even bother to answer Frank. SteveoChicken is too busy running away
from "toy BB guns"
-
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Really Lee, cops usually shot people with
toy guns. Also why the paranoia when answering
the door? I don't answer the front door with a
gun in my hand (toy or not).

Landshark

--
The world is good-natured to people
who are good natured.

I Am Not George May 3rd 04 07:36 PM

"Landshark" wrote in message .com...
"Leland C. Scott" wrote in message
Frank;

Don't even bother to answer Frank. SteveoChicken is too busy running away
from "toy BB guns"
-
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Really Lee, cops usually shot people with
toy guns. Also why the paranoia when answering
the door? I don't answer the front door with a
gun in my hand (toy or not).

Landshark

Hey fagshark you condone steveos harassing behavior, where is the
complaints if you dont?

I Am Not George May 3rd 04 07:39 PM

Steveo wrote in message ...
Dials phone: Lexington Village Apartments
Maintenance

Phone: (248) 585-1754

Lexington Village Apartments Phone is answered: "Hello,I'm getting all
kinds of interference on my home electronics" and i'm sure it is coming
from bldg 21 apt B..he has some sort of antenna "system" on the roof, and
he's messing up everything in my apartment!!

Hell, he's even coming over my cordless phone sometimes!!"

Maintenance reply: Thank you sir, we've had complaints about that
recently and we WILL get Mr Scott to stop his rf splatter.

Thank you. 8-)

Again steveo crosses the line.

what exactly did Leland do to you Steveo that you feel you need to
escalate your harassment to his home?

Steveo May 3rd 04 08:58 PM

Was I talking to you, asshole? **** off.

--
I won't retire, but I might retread.

Steveo May 3rd 04 08:59 PM

(I Am Not George) wrote:
"Landshark" wrote in message
.com...
"Leland C. Scott" wrote in message
Frank;

Don't even bother to answer Frank. SteveoChicken is too busy running
away from "toy BB guns"
-
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Really Lee, cops usually shot people with
toy guns. Also why the paranoia when answering
the door? I don't answer the front door with a
gun in my hand (toy or not).

Landshark

Hey fagshark you condone steveos harassing behavior, where is the
complaints if you dont?

STFU, no one is talking to you.

--
I won't retire, but I might retread.

Steveo May 3rd 04 09:45 PM

"Landshark" wrote:
"Leland C. Scott" wrote in message
Frank;

Don't even bother to answer Frank. SteveoChicken is too busy running
away from "toy BB guns"
-
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Really Lee, cops usually shot people with
toy guns. Also why the paranoia when answering
the door? I don't answer the front door with a
gun in my hand (toy or not).

Landshark

...And I don't believe felon dogie is supposed to have
a real gun..so it must have been a BB gun..

Reckon?

--
I won't retire, but I might retread.

Leland C. Scott May 3rd 04 10:19 PM

"Steveo" wrote in message
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo wrote in message
Dials phone: Lexington Village Apartments
Maintenance

Phone: (248) 585-1754

Lexington Village Apartments Phone is answered: "Hello,I'm getting all
kinds of interference on my home electronics" and i'm sure it is

coming
from bldg 21 apt B..he has some sort of antenna "system" on the roof,
and he's messing up everything in my apartment!!

Hell, he's even coming over my cordless phone sometimes!!"

Maintenance reply: Thank you sir, we've had complaints about that
recently and we WILL get Mr Scott to stop his rf splatter.

Thank you. 8-)

Again steveo crosses the line.

what exactly did Leland do to you Steveo that you feel you need to
escalate your harassment to his home?

Was I talking to you, asshole? **** off.

Answer him chicken.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Wireless Network
Mobile computing
on the go brought
to you by Micro$oft

Leland C. Scott May 3rd 04 10:34 PM

"Landshark" wrote in message
. com...

"Leland C. Scott" wrote in message
Frank;

Don't even bother to answer Frank. SteveoChicken is too busy running

away
from "toy BB guns"
-
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Really Lee, cops usually shot people with
toy guns.

How's anybody going to mistake Steveo, covered in white chicken feathers,
for a cop? Beside cops don't carry camera in their hand and identifiy
themselves as "PeePeeholic" while ringing the door bell.

Also why the paranoia when answering
the door? I don't answer the front door with a
gun in my hand (toy or not).

Well I have known people that do in my younger days when I did some
electrical work for a buddy when I was still in high school. He did plumbing
and heating work and needed somebody who knew how to wire up the controls,
fix motor controls on beer coolers etc. Also if you work in many areas of
Detroit you can't even talk to a store clerk except through two inches of
Lexan bullet proof plastic. And I can assure you that in most cases of the
above the gun is right handy under the counter too.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Wireless Network
Mobile computing
on the go brought
to you by Micro$oft

Road Warrior May 3rd 04 10:47 PM

Steveo wrote:
Frank knows what a **** pile coward you and dogie are. The
East side people don't like Mr Peebles? lol

Maybe they never saw the Magilla strip show! The little girl grew up, and
can do donkey shows or gorilla shows for $40 American.

--
_____________________________________
Hotel sheets, rental cars, late flights, fast food.

Road Warrior May 3rd 04 10:49 PM

Landshark wrote:
Really Lee, cops usually shot people with
toy guns. Also why the paranoia when answering
the door? I don't answer the front door with a
gun in my hand (toy or not).

Leland is only 8. He was playing with his pop-gun (remember those?) when
the doorbell rang.

--
_____________________________________

Steveo May 3rd 04 11:21 PM

"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
Answer him chicken.

You have a ****ed up definition of chicken, lelnad.

--
I won't retire, but I might retread.

Steveo May 3rd 04 11:23 PM

"Road Warrior" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Frank knows what a **** pile coward you and dogie are. The
East side people don't like Mr Peebles? lol

Maybe they never saw the Magilla strip show! The little girl grew up,
and can do donkey shows or gorilla shows for $40 American.

Yea..those east side people are dissing me...sup wit dat!?

Mr Peebles is back quiet.

--
I won't retire, but I might retread.

Steveo May 3rd 04 11:27 PM

"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
"Landshark" wrote in message
Also why the paranoia when answering
the door? I don't answer the front door with a
gun in my hand (toy or not).

Well I have known people that do in my younger days when I did some
electrical work for a buddy when I was still in high school. He did
plumbing and heating work and needed somebody who knew how to wire up the
controls, fix motor controls on beer coolers etc. Also if you work in
many areas of Detroit you can't even talk to a store clerk except through
two inches of Lexan bullet proof plastic. And I can assure you that in
most cases of the above the gun is right handy under the counter too.

Yea but they all knocked your books out of your hands
in school..and you ran home crying to momma.

What does that prove, lelnad?

--
I won't retire, but I might retread.

Steveo May 3rd 04 11:30 PM

"Road Warrior" wrote:
Landshark wrote:
Really Lee, cops usually shot people with
toy guns. Also why the paranoia when answering
the door? I don't answer the front door with a
gun in my hand (toy or not).

Leland is only 8. He was playing with his pop-gun (remember those?)
when the doorbell rang.

Can felons have real guns?

--
I won't retire, but I might retread.

I Am Not George May 3rd 04 11:32 PM

"Steveo" wrote in message
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo wrote in message
Dials phone: Lexington Village Apartments
Maintenance

Phone: (248) 585-1754

Lexington Village Apartments Phone is answered: "Hello,I'm getting all
kinds of interference on my home electronics" and i'm sure it is

coming
from bldg 21 apt B..he has some sort of antenna "system" on the roof,
and he's messing up everything in my apartment!!

Hell, he's even coming over my cordless phone sometimes!!"

Maintenance reply: Thank you sir, we've had complaints about that
recently and we WILL get Mr Scott to stop his rf splatter.

Thank you. 8-)

Again steveo crosses the line.

what exactly did Leland do to you Steveo that you feel you need to
escalate your harassment to his home?

Was I talking to you, asshole? **** off.

It doesnt matter I am a NG reader who wants the truth. why do you
leave notes at Lelands door and harass him by telephone and now
malicious prank calls to his landlords? That is what 12 year olds do
not grown men like you say you are. What did Leland do to you that you
act this way? I think Leland is right you are scared ****less when it
comes to face to face contact.

Steveo May 3rd 04 11:40 PM

(I Am Not George) wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo wrote in message
[...]

Tough tits. You can't handle the truth.

--
I won't retire, but I might retread.

I Am Not George May 3rd 04 11:43 PM

Steveo wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo wrote in message
[...]

answer the Question. what did Leland Scott ever do to you to cause
you to harass him at his home?

Steveo May 3rd 04 11:45 PM

(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo wrote in message
[...]

You are george. Deal with that too.

--
I won't retire, but I might retread.

Steveo May 3rd 04 11:52 PM

(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo wrote in message
You are george. Deal with that too.

What did Leland Scott ever do to you to cause you to harass him at his
home?

Never have done that.

Why did you turn of your X-No-Archive, Geo?

--
I won't retire, but I might retread.

I Am Not George May 3rd 04 11:59 PM

Steveo wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo wrote in message
You are george. Deal with that too.

What did Leland Scott ever do to you to cause you to harass him at

his
home?

Never have done that.

you know Steveo I have given you **** in this NG and other have too
but it is the usual NG BS no one takes seriously and at first I
thought Leland calling you chicken was just the usual BS in here. but
now I see there is truth to it I do beleive you really are scared and
a chicken. The truth is Leland has done nothing to you yet you harass
his home then lie about it hide your identity from him etc. that makes
you a real honest to god chicken Steveo. sorry to say buddy, its true.

Steveo May 4th 04 12:07 AM

(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo wrote in message
You are george. Deal with that too.

What did Leland Scott ever do to you to cause you to harass him at

his
home?

Never have done that.

you know Steveo I have given you **** in this NG and other have too
but it is the usual NG BS no one takes seriously and at first I
thought Leland calling you chicken was just the usual BS in here. but
now I see there is truth to it I do beleive you really are scared and
a chicken. The truth is Leland has done nothing to you yet you harass
his home then lie about it hide your identity from him etc. that makes
you a real honest to god chicken Steveo. sorry to say buddy, its true.

.. ... .
... . .. /|~~
.. . .. . , / |~~
... . .. /| / |
.. / |~~ | ,~~~~
/ |~~ | /|~~~~
~ / | | / |
|\ () / | | / |
| \/||\ / | | / |
| \/\ / | |/ |
| =====_______/ | |=====| __
| \ ========|====| / \ |__)
| \'V` _\o_o_o-SS-geo stink-_o_o_o_o_o__)
| \ ----------------------------/
| \ ----------TROLL----------------------- |}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

!
_/o
wam3oj ~~\_)\~~~ geo
\^^\)

--
I won't retire, but I might retread.

Steveo May 4th 04 12:12 AM

Steveo wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo wrote in message
You are george. Deal with that too.

What did Leland Scott ever do to you to cause you to harass him at his
home?

Never have done that.

Why did you turn off your X-No-Archive, Geo?

Steveo May 4th 04 12:16 AM

Steveo wrote:
"Road Warrior" wrote:
Landshark wrote:
Really Lee, cops usually shot people with
toy guns. Also why the paranoia when answering
the door? I don't answer the front door with a
gun in my hand (toy or not).

Leland is only 8. He was playing with his pop-gun (remember those?)
when the doorbell rang.

Can felons have real guns?

Hey Leland, can felons have real guns?

--
I won't retire, but I might retread.

Road Warrior May 4th 04 03:38 AM

Steveo wrote:
"Road Warrior" wrote:
Leland is only 8. He was playing with his pop-gun (remember those?)
when the doorbell rang.

Can felons have real guns?

Can Frank the Naziboi get a real job since being ejected from the Marine
Corps for failing to be a good Mop Jockey? And how ****ing hard is it to
swab a deck? How did he **** that up?!?!? Put the mop in the water bucket,
and go around the deck swabbing.

--
_____________________________________

Road Warrior May 4th 04 03:39 AM

FlavaFlav wrote:
Leland, print a copy of the post from Steve, show it to your
management, they will see it is premeditated. Parks better watch out
people will be calling the medina municipal building complaining
about the foul language etc ementating from his ilegal cb station...
2 can play his game.

Why don't you whine to NASA that his CB is ****ing with sending signals to
outer space in search of UFO's, loon?

--
_____________________________________

Road Warrior May 4th 04 03:41 AM

Steveo wrote:
Yea..those east side people are dissing me...sup wit dat!?

They feel that negative attention is better than no attention at all.
Haven't you ever had kids? That's how they think. And Leland and Dougtard
have the collective maturity of a 7 year old.

--
_____________________________________

Road Warrior May 4th 04 03:42 AM

I Am Not George wrote:
It doesnt matter I am a NG reader who wants the truth.

On Usenet? From mop jockey buddies of yours like Naziboi? Good ****ing
luck. You would be better off shaking one of those magic 8 balls than
looking for truth and wisdom on Usenet.

--
_____________________________________

Steveo May 4th 04 03:45 AM

"Road Warrior" wrote:
FlavaFlav wrote:
Leland, print a copy of the post from Steve, show it to your
management, they will see it is premeditated. Parks better watch out
people will be calling the medina municipal building complaining
about the foul language etc ementating from his ilegal cb station...
2 can play his game.

Why don't you whine to NASA that his CB is ****ing with sending signals
to outer space in search of UFO's, loon?

Don't give him any crazy ideas, Road. He might try to get
all antenna's banned, since he's not allowed to put one
up on his section 8 slum piece of the world.

--
I won't retire, but I might retread.

Steveo May 4th 04 03:48 AM

"Road Warrior" wrote:
I Am Not George wrote:
It doesnt matter I am a NG reader who wants the truth.

On Usenet? From mop jockey buddies of yours like Naziboi? Good ****ing
luck. You would be better off shaking one of those magic 8 balls than
looking for truth and wisdom on Usenet.

He -is- George, but he hates himself.

--
I won't retire, but I might retread.

Road Warrior May 4th 04 03:48 AM

Steveo wrote:
"Road Warrior" wrote:
FlavaFlav wrote:
Leland, print a copy of the post from Steve, show it to your
management, they will see it is premeditated. Parks better watch out
people will be calling the medina municipal building complaining
about the foul language etc ementating from his ilegal cb station...
2 can play his game.

Why don't you whine to NASA that his CB is ****ing with sending
signals to outer space in search of UFO's, loon?

Don't give him any crazy ideas, Road. He might try to get
all antenna's banned, since he's not allowed to put one
up on his section 8 slum piece of the world.

Well, I have to assume that he does not own the apartment. He just rents
it, and section 8 (our liberal gummint at work) pays for it.

--
_____________________________________

Road Warrior May 4th 04 03:51 AM

Steveo wrote:
"Road Warrior" wrote:
I Am Not George wrote:
It doesnt matter I am a NG reader who wants the truth.

On Usenet? From mop jockey buddies of yours like Naziboi? Good
****ing luck. You would be better off shaking one of those magic 8
balls than looking for truth and wisdom on Usenet.

He -is- George, but he hates himself.

Can you blame him? What's to like? :-)

--