Old May 7th 04, 09:44 PM
Keith Hosman

"Dan" wrote in message
om...
Anyone have some good websites for purchasing CB's that are peaked and
tuned by knowledgable techs?

You would be much better off investing money into a good antenna and
feedline. The peaking/tuning isn't going to give you noticable difference in
performance. Not only that but if not don properly, it can shorten the life
of the rig.

73 de Keith

Old May 7th 04, 11:48 PM

On Fri, 07 May 2004 03:39:02 GMT, "Landshark"
wrote:

"Leland C. Scott" wrote in message

You forgot about these Lee:

Before the
Federal Communications Commission
Washington, D.C. 20554

In the Matter of )
)
)
ROGER THOMAS SCAGGS ) EB Docket No. 03-241
) File No. EB-02-IH-0886
Advanced Class Amateur Radio )
Operator and Licensee of )
Amateur Radio Station W5EBC

Snip

Leland seems to forget that the amateur community, of which he is a
member, has its share of felons. In most cases he ignores pedophile
behavior of some amateurs. In this case he forgets to cite murder.
Old May 8th 04, 04:40 AM
Leland C. Scott

"Landshark" wrote in message
. com...

"Leland C. Scott" wrote in message

You forgot about these Lee:

It's totally irrelevant to the question by the original poster concerning
use of modified equipment on 11m.

Then on the other hand lets see if SteveoChicken has the nerve to show up at
the resident of the Ham you posted the info about and see if he wants to
start some crap with him. For all you know somebody did and the joke was on
the bozo who showed up there. 8-))

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Wireless Network
Mobile computing
on the go brought
to you by Micro$oft

Old May 8th 04, 12:51 PM
Steveo

"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
Then on the other hand lets see if SteveoChicken has the nerve to show up
at the resident of the Ham

Been there, done that. Shut your pie hole.

--
I won't retire, but I might retread.

Old May 8th 04, 02:50 PM
Landshark

"Leland C. Scott" wrote in message

"Landshark" wrote in message
. com...

"Leland C. Scott" wrote in message

You forgot about these Lee:

It's totally irrelevant to the question by the original poster concerning
use of modified equipment on 11m.

Totally relevant, you made a post, I countered with one
of dozens of hams doing far worse things. Shall I post the one
about a Ham broadcasting illegally on FM? How about the one
that was interfering with Police & Fire Emergency calls?
Hey, we can even give you the one about a Ham trying to be
an air traffic controller, how about that one?
If you just want to harrass Mopar, do it! But I still wouldn't
want to be in your shoes ( harassing a guy of his size, living in
an area where you have to answer the door with a gun, etc etc)

Landshark

--
Courage is what it takes to stand up
and speak; courage is also what it

Old May 8th 04, 04:56 PM
Road Warrior

Steveo wrote:
"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
Then on the other hand lets see if SteveoChicken has the nerve to
show up at the resident of the Ham

Been there, done that. Shut your pie hole.

Pie must be a new word for sperm.......

--
_____________________________________
Hotel sheets, rental cars, late flights, fast food.

Old May 8th 04, 04:56 PM
Road Warrior

Landshark has a case of Aids wrote:
steve parks is as much of a pussy as you are, how is your case of aids
doing?

I have $1 says you would never say that to thier faces.

--
_____________________________________

Old May 8th 04, 04:59 PM
Landshark

"Road Warrior" wrote in message
. ..
Landshark has a case of Aids wrote:
steve parks is as much of a pussy as you are, how is your case of aids
doing?

I have $1 says you would never say that to thier faces.

Dude, you could bet a thousand dollars he wouldn't
say that to Mopar's or mine. LMAO!!!

Landshark

--
Hard things are put in our way,
not to stop us, but to call out our

Old May 8th 04, 05:58 PM
Road Warrior

Landshark wrote:
Dude, you could bet a thousand dollars he wouldn't
say that to Mopar's or mine. LMAO!!!

That is what I struggle most with on Usenet. It's so easy to be incredibly
rude here; but those same folks would never do anything like that in real
life. Is this place just a form of target practice to burn off the
frustration of a bad week at work? Well, for those of us that do work.
Frank need not answer that statement, as I did not mention out of work mop
jockeys.

--