Old May 6th 04, 11:19 PM
Frederic

Default CB from france to japan

Hi,
My girlfriend lives in Japan and I live in France. I would like to know if
it s possible to chat with her with a CB? We call each other every day and
it s a little bit expensive...
Thanks for the answers!
fred

Old May 6th 04, 11:56 PM
Paulmw

You could use a couple of paper cups and some very long string.

Old May 7th 04, 12:17 AM
2LD751

"Frederic" wrote in message
Hi,
My girlfriend lives in Japan and I live in France. I would like to know if
it s possible to chat with her with a CB? We call each other every day and
it s a little bit expensive...
Thanks for the answers!
fred

While it is certianly possible, it's not a very effective or a constant
capability. Use microphones and the internet. It'll work more reliably.

--
73! de Andy 2LD751
http://ld751.tripod.com

Old May 7th 04, 12:19 AM
Steveo

Buy a long distance romance phone card, and some baby oil, ******.

--
I won't retire, but I might retread.

Old May 7th 04, 01:09 AM
Jim Hampton

LOL )

Best regards from Rochester, NY
Jim

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Frederic" wrote:
Hi,
My girlfriend lives in Japan and I live in France. I would like to know
if it s possible to chat with her with a CB? We call each other every

day
and it s a little bit expensive...
Thanks for the answers!
fred

Buy a long distance romance phone card, and some baby oil, ******.

--
I won't retire, but I might retread.

---

Old May 7th 04, 01:52 AM
jim

there it is again, the word ******. how about tosser, same thing hehehe

Old May 7th 04, 01:57 AM
Steveo

"Steveo" wrote in message

"Frederic" wrote:

Hi,
My girlfriend lives in Japan and I live in France. I would like to
know if it s possible to chat with her with a CB? We call each other
every

day

and it s a little bit expensive...
Thanks for the answers!
fred

Buy a long distance romance phone card, and some baby oil, ******.

there it is again, the word ******. how about tosser, same thing hehehe

Dunno about being a tosser, isn't that strictly for french doods? g

--
I won't retire, but I might retread.
Old May 7th 04, 02:21 AM
jim

Steveo wrote:

"Steveo" wrote in message

"Frederic" wrote:

Hi,
My girlfriend lives in Japan and I live in France. I would like to
know if it s possible to chat with her with a CB? We call each other
every

day

and it s a little bit expensive...
Thanks for the answers!
fred

Buy a long distance romance phone card, and some baby oil, ******.

there it is again, the word ******. how about tosser, same thing hehehe

Dunno about being a tosser, isn't that strictly for french doods? g

nah its an english phrase. been to france but dont know what they say
and really couldn't give a flying f*ck...

Old May 7th 04, 02:37 AM
Steveo

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Dunno about being a tosser, isn't that strictly for french doods? g

nah its an english phrase. been to france but dont know what they say
and really couldn't give a flying f*ck...

They spit in your food and call you a pig while they smile at you.

--
I won't retire, but I might retread.

433 Mhz in Japan kanishka General 0 June 1st 04 11:14 PM
France Alun Policy 3 April 17th 04 05:31 AM
France is conquered by of all things, an Italian. Clint Policy 3 October 12th 03 05:21 AM
France, keeping in mind its recent history General 0 October 11th 03 04:19 AM
France, keeping in mind its recent history General 0 October 11th 03 04:19 AM