RadioBanter

-   -   A steveo threat-stopper (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/31856-steveo-threat-stopper.html)

I Am Not George May 10th 04 07:41 PM

A steveo threat-stopper

steveo: oh I am such a tough guy I will beat you up just name the
place name the place.

"geo": front yard at your house.

steveo: (silence)

[email protected] May 10th 04 09:08 PM

On 10 May 2004 11:41:57 -0700, (I Am Not
George) wrote:

steveo: oh I am such a tough guy I will beat you up just name the
place name the place.

"geo": front yard at your house.

steveo: (silence)

No. If you really want to shut him up them it wouldn't matter were
it was at. It does not have to be at his place. Does it? You are just
hiding behind the fact that he prefers to keep his residence out of
this. You have determined that you can display your false bravado
by challenging him only if it's at his place. How chicken **** is
that?

Is your bravado false? If not then prove it.

Steveo May 11th 04 12:59 AM

wrote:
On 10 May 2004 11:41:57 -0700,
(I Am Not
George) wrote:

steveo: oh I am such a tough guy I will beat you up just name the
place name the place.

"geo": front yard at your house.

steveo: (silence)

No. If you really want to shut him up them it wouldn't matter were
it was at. It does not have to be at his place. Does it? You are just
hiding behind the fact that he prefers to keep his residence out of
this. You have determined that you can display your false bravado
by challenging him only if it's at his place. How chicken **** is
that?

Is your bravado false? If not then prove it.

These jackass's got no game left, tnom. It's down to one
upright walking foreskin. Geo wears a turtle neck for a
cock ring.

--
I won't retire, but I might retread.

Steveo May 11th 04 01:20 AM

(I Am Not George) wrote:
steveo: oh I am such a tough guy I will beat you up just name the
place name the place.

"geo": front yard at your house.

steveo: (silence)

Slap. buh-bye.

--
I won't retire, but I might retread.

Leland C. Scott May 11th 04 04:52 AM

George) wrote:

steveo: oh I am such a tough guy I will beat you up just name the
place name the place.

"geo": front yard at your house.

steveo: (silence)

No. If you really want to shut him up them it wouldn't matter were
it was at.

Oh yes it does. Sooner or later the chicken is going to have to come home.
Any place else just lets him skip out of what's coming to him. Who ever
wants to fight him can go out back in the other building and sit on his
precious race car and carve their initials in to the paint job until he
decides to show up.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Wireless Network
Mobile computing
on the go brought
to you by Micro$oft

[email protected] May 11th 04 10:15 AM

Snip
Sooner or later the chicken is going to have to come home.
Any place else just lets him skip out of what's coming to him. Who ever
wants to fight him can go out back in the other building and sit on his
precious race car and carve their initials in to the paint job until he
decides to show up.

Showing your true colors eh?

Can't get your way so you advocate keying cars. I always knew you
were slime.

Steveo May 11th 04 01:03 PM

"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
Oh yes it does. Sooner or later the chicken is going to have to come
home. Any place else just lets him skip out of what's coming to him. Who
ever wants to fight him can go out back in the other building and sit on
his precious race car and carve their initials in to the paint job until
he decides to show up.

You really are a sniveling little bitch.
--
Leland C. Scott ----------- fool
KC8LDO

--
I won't retire, but I might retread.

I Am Not George May 11th 04 05:51 PM

wrote:

Snip
Sooner or later the chicken is going to have to come home.
Any place else just lets him skip out of what's coming to him. Who

ever
wants to fight him can go out back in the other building and sit on

his
precious race car and carve their initials in to the paint job until

he
decides to show up.

Showing your true colors eh?

Can't get your way so you advocate keying cars. I always knew you
were slime.

oh doint be such a pussy tnom If Leland wants to do something illegal
or advocates something illegal you have no right to cry in this NG
about it.

I Am Not George May 11th 04 05:53 PM

Steveo wrote in message ...
(I Am Not George) wrote:
steveo: oh I am such a tough guy I will beat you up just name the
place name the place.

"geo": front yard at your house.

steveo: (silence)

Slap. buh-bye.

Yes that sound is you slapping your meat lol

Twistedhed May 11th 04 06:55 PM

From: (Leland=A0C.=A0Scott)
wrote in message
Snip
=A0=A0KC8LDO again threatened with::
Sooner or later the chicken is going to have to

come home. Any place else just lets him skip

out of what's coming to him. Who ever wants

to fight him can go out back in the other

building and sit on his precious race car and

carve their initials in to the paint job until he

decides to show up.

(Showing your true colors eh?)

You mean the chicken's car colors.

(Can't get your way so you advocate keying cars. I always knew you were
slime.)

So where is your criticism of his constant

threats of violence towards various posters on

this group?

There has been many crticisms of your threats, Lelnad. You're just too
yellow to acknowledge them. The threats of violence came in the exact
order one would expect them,,,first from N8WWM, then from yourself
(KC8LDO), then from Gillinad. The three sissy yellow, lying cowards of
rec.radio.cb.