Old May 10th 04, 07:41 PM
I Am Not George

Default A steveo threat-stopper

steveo: oh I am such a tough guy I will beat you up just name the
place name the place.

"geo": front yard at your house.

steveo: (silence)
Old May 11th 04, 10:15 AM

Snip
Sooner or later the chicken is going to have to come home.
Any place else just lets him skip out of what's coming to him. Who ever
wants to fight him can go out back in the other building and sit on his
precious race car and carve their initials in to the paint job until he
decides to show up.

Showing your true colors eh?

Can't get your way so you advocate keying cars. I always knew you
were slime.
Old May 11th 04, 01:03 PM
Steveo

"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
Oh yes it does. Sooner or later the chicken is going to have to come
home. Any place else just lets him skip out of what's coming to him. Who
ever wants to fight him can go out back in the other building and sit on
his precious race car and carve their initials in to the paint job until
he decides to show up.

You really are a sniveling little bitch.
--
Leland C. Scott ----------- fool
KC8LDO

--
I won't retire, but I might retread.

official Steveo threat collection I Am Not George CB 38 May 15th 04 01:18 AM
Steveo the angerholic....how long has this been going on? I Am Not George CB 1 April 8th 04 12:09 PM
Steveo on the loose I Am Not George CB 9 April 4th 04 10:35 PM
Steveo Wrecks rec.radio.cb single handed World Wide AKC CB 1 February 8th 04 09:36 PM
Steveo Wrecks rec.radio.cb single handed anonyme CB 1 February 8th 04 08:00 PM