Old May 19th 04, 06:09 AM
frank mingora

Default gas prices to high

Old May 19th 04, 02:09 PM
PowerHouse CB & Scanner

Didn't anybody ever tell you that it isn't nice to post HTML in UseNET? Or
how about any type of binary files in a non-bianry group? How about those
cookies... I know I don't want those nasty GeoCities cookies; please keep
them to yourelf...

Thanks for your consideration...

Old May 19th 04, 03:20 PM
Twistedhed

ha gang we have to stick to geather no one buy gas on wesday pass it on
Buy it on thurs instead, that'll teach em.
Boycott html on usenet!!
_
Exactly Steve, smartest thing you said yet, do

people really think this was gonna work, if you

dont buy it today you will buy it tommorow.

The key is not using the gas that is where it

will hurt, not buying it today will make you buy

it tommorow. Stupid Liberals

Your err is in your flawed interpretation of "this was gonna work",
illustrating you have no clue of the concept of what is to be achieved
by such an act.
Your second err, is collectively calling liberals "stupid". Liberals
founded this country. The phrase has become misappropriated to an insult
and encompass all those who dare oppose GW Bush, a tired and
no-longer-effective poor attempt at rhetoric that even the most jaded
and staunch conservatives have abandoned. At this point, neo-cons like
Oxendine are desperate.