Old May 22nd 04, 05:32 PM
RLucch2098

Default FA: YAESU FT-101 SERIES DC CABLE ASSEMBLY-BRAND NEW

Many nice clear pics.
All items are real inexpensive.
Ebay item numbers
3096489496
OR
This is my entire list on Ebay.
You may want to check others while you're there :-)
Please add HTTP in front of the address below as AOL frowns on HOT links :-(
://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=myradioroom&s ort=
3&page=1&rows=25&since=14&rdir=0
Thanks es 73...........RICH-WA2RQY
Cheep Manuals for sale @
http://www.myradioroom.com/manualsales.html
Web-Page URL
HTTP://members.aol.com/rlucch2098/index.html

Old May 23rd 04, 05:37 PM
John Lyder

EBay's bulls**t, post a price first you ass !
AOL frowns on HOT links my ass you spam half the Usenet hawking his Long
Island garage sale crap.
I hate this !

-John

"RLucch2098" wrote in message
Many nice clear pics.
All items are real inexpensive.
Ebay item numbers
3096489496
OR
This is my entire list on Ebay.
You may want to check others while you're there :-)
Please add HTTP in front of the address below as AOL frowns on HOT links

:-(

Old May 29th 04, 04:37 PM
RLucch2098

EBay's bulls**t, post a price first you ass !
AOL frowns on HOT links my ass you spam half the Usenet hawking his Long
Island garage sale crap.
I hate this !

-John

Oh John:-)
Not true & you're NOT a nice man, learn to use a filter instead of making a
condom out of yourself!

Old May 29th 04, 06:05 PM
Rev.RP Jones

He F_ nuts !
Look in the mirror !
Why are you spamming "FA:" teasers for armature HF gear acc's on a 11 meter
group ?

How about you quit acting like a greedy Long Island Heb and put the cable
back in the box with the FT-101B. Talk about filters: When is the AM filter,
11m CB crystals, NB, and hand-mic getting posted ?

-RP

Old June 3rd 04, 03:18 AM
RLucch2098

How about you quit acting like a greedy Long Island Heb and put the cable
back in the box with the FT-101B. Talk about filters: When is the AM filter,
11m CB crystals, NB, and hand-mic getting posted ?

-RP

Wow,
You really are a Low-Life!!
Talk about me for selling a few items which most apprechiate finding.
You sir are a Bigot & others will see you for that.
Besides, I am not Jewish if thats what you mean?
You are a loser my friend, not I!

Old June 3rd 04, 04:58 AM
Landshark

"RLucch2098" wrote in message

Wow,
You really are a Low-Life!!
Talk about me for selling a few items which most apprechiate finding.
You sir are a Bigot & others will see you for that.
Besides, I am not Jewish if thats what you mean?
You are a loser my friend, not I!

Thanks es 73...........RICH-WA2RQY
Cheep Manuals for sale @
http://www.myradioroom.com/manualsales.html
Web-Page URL
HTTP://members.aol.com/rlucch2098/index.html

Well you could do one thing Rich...........Stop
spamming the newsgroup. You could make one post
listing all of the items, but you do 6, 7, 8 posts.
AOL does have rules about Spam, so do everyone
a favor, make one post with items for auction.

Landshark

--
Courage is what it takes to stand up
and speak; courage is also what it