Old May 23rd 04, 11:43 PM
I Am Not George

Default Twisty why no webtv on weekends?

"Bada Bing" wrote:
You like mens azz juice.

Google search "azz".. hello twisty..lol

NEWSGROUP SKIP KICKING AZZ
Go suck a dick, you cum slurping piece of faggot **** Let me be the
first to congratulate you on your new group, dogie. alt.dogie ...
rec.radio.cb - Oct 9, 2003 by Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup -

MEXICAN SKIP KICKING AZZ
From: (Radioman) Skip was absolutely outstanding this
past weekend. International DX on eleven meterall weekend long ...
rec.radio.cb - Oct 8, 2003 by Twistedhed - View Thread (2 articles)

TWISTEDHED GETS HONORED, BUSCH HAS NOSE IN AZZ WHILE PRAYING
(Chuckle) The honorables among hammies have given it some thought and
have found those with the impotence and lust-for a bit of power, any
power, are ...
rec.radio.cb - Mar 21, 2003 by Twistedhed - View Thread (1 article)

Radio Conversion
.... Ahh, never mind,,you've had your collective usenet azz kicked for
the past several days. As I said before, I almost take pity on your
sty-dwelling azz.
rec.radio.cb - Apr 19, 2004 by Twistedhed - View Thread (75 articles)

Proof Lelnad KC8LDO is a forger
.... Because I'd much rather remain here and illustrate you haven't the
self control, intellect, and communication skill to keep from making
an azz of yourself. ...
rec.radio.cb - Apr 6, 2004 by Twistedhed - View Thread (2 articles)

100 ft cb tower
why u call jcoop a dum azz. i have a moonraker 4 on a 100ft tower the
radio i use is a kenwood ts 440 also a 2950 and a 2kw amp ...
rec.radio.cb - Jun 18, 2003 by Dvd Dvd - View Thread (4 articles)

Lelnad's buddy N8WWM BUSTED BY FEDS!
.... Check the streaming audio of the rain report N8WWM's bust is near
the end.....Hollingsworth popped his dumb rabid azz for breaking FCC
law..just like you ...
rec.radio.cb - Feb 3, 2003 by Happy Meal - View Thread (88 articles)

hey perfesser, yer as big of a pussy as the other fagboys!
.... people listened), you damn sure didn't wander the lot with your
call sign on your torn, stained shirt, and you didn't drag your big
smelly azz away from this ...
rec.radio.cb - Jun 4, 2001 by Twistedhed - View Thread (20 articles)

Federal Criminals
.... Hall's self-contradictions. The contingency has noted he talks out
both sides of his azz/mouth without any assistance from me or you. ...
rec.radio.cb - Nov 27, 2002 by Twistedhed - View Thread (178 articles)

Info on Galaxy 99V?
.... I put Lelnad KC8LDO so far back out with his little amp that had
no azz on 555 a few months ago when he tried to jam me. He was ****ED!
rec.radio.cb - Oct 5, 2002 by Twistedhed - View Thread (277 articles)

Sorted by relevance* *Sort by date

Kevin Muenzler, WB5RUE claims 27 radio busts this year alone ...
.... See how the lies come back and bite you in your azz, Kevin. yep,
and you're right back there too aren't you? The only thing biting my
"azz" is you. ...
rec.radio.cb - Jul 11, 2002 by Kevin Muenzler, WB5RUE - View Thread
(174 articles)

Free CB Crystal Mixing Charts
.... But of course you are..it is why you have your nose in my azz. ...
lid, trolling hammie azz which is why your lying self got real quiet
on this issue. ...
rec.radio.cb - Jan 3, 2003 by Twistedhed - View Thread (181 articles)

You don't mean...N3CVJ
.... LOL..you need to stop attempting to explain your lies away,
Frankie,,you dig yourself deeper, along with lying azz lid-N3CVJ with
each swig from the bottle ...
rec.radio.cb - Apr 19, 2004 by Twistedhed - View Thread (44 articles)

Interesting happenings above 30 Mhz
.... I told you go back further in google...oh yea,,,,,I found some
choice-azz insults and namecalling by you in posts you claimed don't
exist. ...
rec.radio.cb - Oct 29, 2002 by Twistedhed - View Thread (131 articles)

goodbye donahue....... you suck
.... And of course, you casually dismissing N Korea as if you were
informed of their situation, comes back to bite you in the
azz.....see, junior,,,Dick Cheney's ...
rec.radio.cb - Mar 3, 2003 by Twistedhed - View Thread (16 articles)

You don't mean...N7VCF
.... lies, Twist. Oh,,so the fat azz pics of your chubby self DIDN'T
disappear like clockwork the same day you were identified? Are you ...
rec.radio.cb - Apr 16, 2004 by Twistedhed - View Thread (15 articles)

Proof Lelnad is a forger
.... Now that your clock was effectively cleaned yet again, and you
were shown Dick did indeed pop your miserable lowlife azz for behavior
unbecoming of a hammie ...
rec.radio.cb - Apr 2, 2004 by Twistedhed - View Thread (3 articles)

In case there is any doubt, N0BK reaffirms KC8LDO forgeries
.... underneath you. All that is left now is for you to attack Dick's
credibility like you did when he busted your lying azz. You need ...
rec.radio.cb - Apr 2, 2004 by Twistedhed - View Thread (4 articles)

NJ CB Emergency monitor Group
.... You failed in your communications and failed at forging me. This
is when Dick busted your lousy azz for pulling such a scumbag move.
rec.radio.cb - Apr 1, 2004 by Twistedhed - View Thread (10 articles)

CB station grounding
.... have followed your own advice and practiced what you preach long
ago, but alas, you did not, and you still don't,,,your mouth writes
checks your azz can't cash ...
rec.radio.cb - Feb 20, 2004 by Twistedhed - View Thread (65 articles)
Old May 24th 04, 03:35 PM
Twistedhed

From: (I Am Not George)
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Subject: Twisty why no webtv on weekends?
Date: 23 May 2004 15:43:21 -0700
"Bada Bing" wrote:
You like mens azz juice.

Google search "azz".. hello twisty..lol
_
Troubles again? LOL. After all these years of my not posting on weekends
and remaining with the same webtv service with the same posted email,
your self-esteem must really need the boost to convince yourself I would
suddenly do so, especially under another handle, when you have made me
so proud of this one by your continual fits and spasms at the mere
thought of Twistedhed, never mind the mention.
=A0=A0Despite your many failures, this too may be added to your ever
gowing list, for it is about as accurate as your other claims, such as I
am Dave McCambell and Roger Wiseman.
I can take no credit for the showtune to which you have been made to
dance, courtesy of Bada Bing, but Alas, I am not he.
Your suffering is quite apparent. The term "Twistedhed" appears to be
all-consuming of you lately,,day,,night,,,lol, quite illustrative of
your suffering and unhealthy obesssive nature.
Nevertheless, I have been sharing several pics of my weekend excursions
asea with ng regs,,,,'tis a shame you're always left out of the loop,
but if anyone else wants to see some great pics of the beautiful weather
and catches we are experiencing off the coast,,say the word.
Congratulations to K4KWH,,the newest member of the Church of Twistedhed.
N7VCF will teach you how to properly worship, KC8LDO will teach you how
to get the word out., both will teach you how to fail regularly.

Old May 25th 04, 10:55 PM
Jim Hampton

Hello, Twist

As I mentioned to you, some folks think that "trolling" is something that
only happens in newsgroups.

How's the fishing going?

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim

"Twistedhed" wrote in message
_
[...]

---

Anybody listen to ESPN Radio overnight weekends? Chris Martin Broadcasting 2 November 5th 05 08:34 PM
Twisty do you know Kathy Lee? jim CB 20 December 6th 03 11:52 PM
K8CPA Email newbe_1957 CB 60 November 7th 03 04:38 PM
NO TWISTY = NO STRIFE George Is Innocent CB 3 September 14th 03 07:15 PM
Twisty the nagging housewife Frank Gilliland CB 1 August 27th 03 09:29 PM