Old June 3rd 04, 02:49 PM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20040603074112.981
:

(Snotgeorge) wrote:
On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 16:19:48 -0500, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

Bull**** Cobra 29's came with no such option.

go here and order one dumbass

http://www.roadtrucker.com/feature-cb-radios.htm

Does the Dale Earnhardt model say -boogity boogity boogity-instead
of beeping?

It might steve but it certainy has no roger beep

The one in that URL sure does..look again.

OOpppppsssss, proved him wrong again.

Landshark

--
Treat people as if they were what
they ought to be and you will help

Old June 3rd 04, 05:29 PM
White Crappie

On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 07:26:24 -0500, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

(Snotgeorge) wrote in
:

On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 21:22:15 -0500, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Only in your mind you still think I am i am not george, when twisty
clearly says he is Frank. Any more guesses???

again, try to keep up whiskey head, he said akc. not i am not george,
whats your problem, other than being drunk all the time? its no guess
that you are a lush.

LOL you should try to keep up, BP has said many times I am,
iamnotgeorge.while Twisty has said frank is iamnotgeorge, so now go ****
yourself you dumb **** ... crackman

Frank can't be I am not George, I am not George is on the East Coast.
Old June 3rd 04, 05:37 PM
Bada Bing

hey lelnad.........AL Banys said your a bone smuggling fudge packer. be sure
to wrap your wiener so you dont get the aids.

"Leland C. Scott" wrote in message

"Bada Bing" wrote in message
s.com...
stick to stuff you know about, like gay newsgroups

Hey Butt-Thing, you and TwistedTurd have to be brothers. You both came out
of the same smelly hole.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Wireless Network
Mobile computing
on the go brought
to you by Micro$oft

Old June 3rd 04, 06:00 PM
White Crappie

On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 16:37:41 GMT, "Bada Bing"
wrote:

hey lelnad.........AL Banys said your a bone smuggling fudge packer. be sure
to wrap your wiener so you dont get the aids.

Do they make wrappers that small? Maybe cut a finger off a rubber
glove?

Old June 3rd 04, 10:42 PM
Snotgeorge

On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 15:11:17 -0500, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Does it hiccup instead of beep?

No but Ill bet it jerksoff like you. roflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is that why you like drinking your whiskey? it jerks off? LOL! what a moron
Old June 3rd 04, 10:47 PM
Snotgeorge

On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 15:22:43 -0500, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

now go call me a sock
puppet again pussy boy.

ok,you are a sock puppet, or sock puppet master. feel better now?
Old June 4th 04, 01:53 AM
Steveo

wrote:

hey lelnad.........AL Banys said your a bone smuggling fudge packer. be
sure to wrap your wiener so you dont get the aids.

Do they make wrappers that small? Maybe cut a finger off a rubber
glove?

Finger cots.

--
John Kerry honored by commies -