Old June 4th 04, 04:53 PM
Al Swearengen

Twist said he was Iamnotgeorge2004
Old June 5th 04, 01:31 AM
Frank Gilliland

In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:

From:
(I*Am*Not*George)
Hi Frank. You're not the asshole who posts as "i am not george" are you?
Geo said you are so I just want to make it clear.
TIA
_
no geo didnt say that. Twisty said it.

What I said was Frank was "Iamnotgeorge2004." I am satisfied and
confident after his outburst of hatred concerning Eitner and the gang,
everyone else knows it, as well.

From: Tampa Bay Always Kicks Philthy Azz
)
Subject: cool site check it out
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 2004-06-03 11:35:04
From:
(itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge)
(Tampa Bay Always Kicks Philthy Azz)
wrote in : Besides,
Frank, that you were unable to form a coherent thought or sentence
regarding NoName (due your increased spasms and elevated blood pressure
when speaking of amps) is all the reason you need profess in order to
excuse your comments concerning this mythical department of revenue you
spoke of with whom they are not registered.

Twist if frank is iamnotgeorge you will make

alot of people look like fools in this ng _

_
Frank is iamnotgeorge2004. He hasn't posted as him since he was caught.
_
LOL,,but I yanked his collar by outing him and after being identified,
he didn't post until I pointed that out, too....hehehe.

Here is your post that explains why you are "satisfied and confident"
in your conclusion:

http://tinyurl.com/2hodj

First off, I don't reference Sean and Toll Free as two different
people because Sean -is- Toll Free. Second, I don't think I have ever
spelled Eitner's name as "Eitener". Third, "iamnotgeorge2004" makes
reference to Dennis #12, a name I have never even heard of unless he
means Dennis O.

Yet you, in your unparalleled wisdom, pulled three names from the five
names listed, made a very loose association to a few of my posts, then
concluded that I must be "iamnotgeorge2004". ROTFLMMFAO!!!

You were 'satisfied and confident' that I was Leland Scott because we
both had Supernews in our headers;

You were 'satisfied and confident' that I was Glenn Sparks because his
last name was similar to Sparky;

You were 'satisfied and confident' that I was Ben Lee because we both
made mention of similar court cases here in WA;

You were 'satisfied and confident' that I was N7VCF because we have
the same first and last name and are in the same state.

I am 'satisfied and confident' that you are an idiot.

http://tinyurl.com/ytcah
http://tinyurl.com/2yor7

"...but I admitted I was wrong, Like a man! Something you and QRM
have a problem with. You guys are wrong and you both know it and
are both too small to admit it."
---- Twistedhed ----