Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 8th 04, 08:59 PM
Gary

Default ANYONE KNOW WHERE JAY IS???

Anyone know how to get a hold of Jay?????

Hope someone can help on this topic. Quite a while back (over 6 mos.)
I read in this group about a gentleman who lived in S. Cal, Barstow,
Bakersfield, or somewhere like that, that would take a Penetrator base
antenna and modify it. He had a web site but I have done some searches
to no avail.Does anybody remember this man? Or at the least, does
anyone know where I might get some parts for the antenna?
I need the plastic bushings( standoffs ?) on the mast, the ones
holding the mast away from the mount and ground radials.
Thanks in advance to any of you that may have some info.

I believe you are looking for Jay, not sure what his web address is.