Old June 16th 04, 09:18 PM
Michael

Default WTB:Blackcat JB-2000 Working or Not

Hello I have a Black cat JB-2000 with antenna load and relay control.I
am looking for one with this or any other JB-2000 they dont have to
work but they must have a good case.I am looking for the six meter
model also.It does not have to work but has to be complete.I am
willing to buy one if it is in good shape and working also.e-mail me
at I am in West Virginia thanks Mike
Old June 18th 04, 01:37 PM
iamnotbenlee

In ,
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

BP wrote in
:

Captain.... Kirk.....

and you talk like a man with a paper asshole Randy.

He talks like Twisty after he has been up all night watching TV.

=============

http://tinyurl.com/ytcah
http://tinyurl.com/2yor7
http://tinyurl.com/2sapq
(Twisty cast the first stone)

=============

"...but I admitted I was wrong, Like a man! Something you and QRM
have a problem with. You guys are wrong and you both know it and
are both too small to admit it."

"...but as usual, your best simpl isn;t good enough."

"Athis is how proper communication wroks..."

---- Twistedhed ----

Old June 18th 04, 06:29 PM
BP

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote
in :

BP wrote in
:

Captain.... Kirk.....

and you talk like a man with a paper asshole Randy.

Wrong (again), George. I'm not Randy, ..and learn how to
read the headers, you leg humping, AKC fruitloop. LOL!

Old June 18th 04, 10:47 PM
Steveo

BP wrote:
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote
in :

BP wrote in
:

Captain.... Kirk.....

and you talk like a man with a paper asshole Randy.

Wrong (again), George. I'm not Randy, ..and learn how to
read the headers, you leg humping, AKC fruitloop. LOL!

I am BP!!! stop the cornfusion now please!!!

--
I won't retire, but I might retread.
Old June 19th 04, 03:47 AM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
BP wrote:
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote
in :

BP wrote in
:

Captain.... Kirk.....

and you talk like a man with a paper asshole Randy.

Wrong (again), George. I'm not Randy, ..and learn how to
read the headers, you leg humping, AKC fruitloop. LOL!

I am BP!!! stop the cornfusion now please!!!

No way, I thought I was BP...........

Landshark

--
The world is good-natured to people
who are good natured.

Old June 19th 04, 03:56 AM
Steveo

"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
BP wrote:
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote in :

BP wrote in
:

Captain.... Kirk.....

and you talk like a man with a paper asshole Randy.

Wrong (again), George. I'm not Randy, ..and learn how to
read the headers, you leg humping, AKC fruitloop. LOL!

I am BP!!! stop the cornfusion now please!!!

No way, I thought I was BP...........

Landshark

"They say that cat BP is a bad mother....shut yo mouth!"

--
http://www.allpar.com/mopar.html