Old June 20th 04, 11:29 PM
Mybigcb

Default Sound toy company

anyone here know what happened to the company called E.E.S. ?
They made sound toy keyups and roger beeps. I know the AKC's here
don't like sound toys on cb radio but this company made some DTMF
boards I'm looking for. I also see that their web site is no longer around
and the domain name is up for grabs. Seems that the company went
out business.
any help, thanks in advance
Old June 21st 04, 12:41 AM
mdd

Ahhh! little guy speaks with mouth full of crap.

**** em!

Old June 22nd 04, 05:39 AM
NIW

No, YOU **** 'em.. we'll watch...

Old June 22nd 04, 02:00 PM
mdd

Wonder why Little Guy is thinking about other peoples dick? Might be cause
he is "little".
"Big Guy" wrote in message
On 22 Jun 2004 04:39:08 GMT, ojunk (NIW) wrote:

They made sound toy keyups and roger beeps. I know the AKC's here
don't like sound toys on cb radio

**** em!

No, YOU **** 'em.. we'll watch...

Nah!!
I wouldn't do that with your dick!

Old June 23rd 04, 11:21 AM
Big Guy

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 08:00:50 -0500, "mdd" wrote:

Wonder why Little Guy is thinking about other peoples dick? Might be cause
he is "little".

And you are caring about this why???

.. .

Old June 23rd 04, 02:11 PM
mdd

Hey , you started blathering here, I simply responded to you post. Big Guy,
hehehehe snicker.
"Big Guy" wrote in message
On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 08:00:50 -0500, "mdd" wrote:

Wonder why Little Guy is thinking about other peoples dick? Might be

cause
he is "little".

And you are caring about this why???

.. .

Old June 24th 04, 02:07 PM
Big Guy

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 08:11:37 -0500, "mdd" wrote:

Hey , you started blathering here, I simply responded to you post. Big Guy,
hehehehe snicker.

I want to know why you care about this!!!
I responded but not to you!!! He asked about AKC and I said **** em!
And I mean that! **** em!!!
Now why are you so concerned about my dick mdd???

"Big Guy" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 08:00:50 -0500, "mdd" wrote:

Wonder why Little Guy is thinking about other peoples dick? Might be

cause
he is "little".

And you are caring about this why???

.. .

Old June 24th 04, 03:55 PM
mdd

"Big Guy" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 08:11:37 -0500, "mdd" wrote:

Hey , you started blathering here, I simply responded to you post. Big

Guy,
hehehehe snicker.

I want to know why you care about this!!!

Cuz I like toys. And I respond to assholes. What do you care if someone has
toys on their radio? Are you so constipated that you get all huffy when
someone uses one on the radio?