Old July 3rd 04, 02:35 PM
pompom

Default SuperStar 4900B

Anyone care to offer their 2¢ about this radio? I've been offered this radio
for $180. I just dont know anything about this model and this brand.

Please, do not reply if you only intend to flame.
Thank you.

Old July 3rd 04, 03:44 PM
I ain't George either

"pompom" wrote in message
Anyone care to offer their 2¢ about this radio? I've been offered this

radio
for $180. I just dont know anything about this model and this brand.

Please, do not reply if you only intend to flame.
Thank you.

Try he

http://www.cbtricks.com/superstar/4900b/

Old July 7th 04, 03:47 AM
Master Chief

This is NOT a flame. I've been told by MANY people and specifically by Bill
Good (when he was alive) to RUN AWAY from this radio! If it was such a great
design, why was it discontinued so soon after coming out? Buyer Beware, but
I'd RUN! My understanding is that the problems are MANY! Its not just one
thing.

I will say that it sure looks good though!

Anyone care to offer their 2¢ about this radio? I've been offered this radio
for $180. I just dont know anything about this model and this brand.

Please, do not reply if you only intend to flame.
Thank you.

FA** Good Priced> Superstar GR 120 Ch Tramr300 CB 0 April 2nd 04 05:32 PM
superstar 403 Profil1 CB 0 March 13th 04 12:45 AM
Superstar 3900 F, Modification confusion Tramr300 CB 0 December 15th 03 05:45 AM
Freq Coverage Of Superstar 3900 plus Galaxyelc CB 0 October 1st 03 09:16 PM