RadioBanter

-   -   Freeband Activities (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/32194-freeband-activities.html)

Nicolai Carpathia July 6th 04 04:58 PM

Freeband Activities

27.555 upper side is kicking up some international stuff right
now,,,,I'm pointed toward Great Britain, with nothing coming in the back
side. I'll have it parked here for a few then I'm putting it back in
scan mode.

Nicolai Carpathia July 6th 04 05:33 PM

293 Jerry in Ohio, Yankee Bravos,,,in my receive...ears still pointed
northeast across the pond.

Nicolai Carpathia July 6th 04 05:57 PM

69 in the Diesel car around Queens NY,...750 in the Buckeye,,,..copy
copy

Nicolai Carpathia July 6th 04 06:01 PM

Delta Xray 031, Chesapeake Bay..copy copy QSY 27.550