Old July 6th 04, 04:58 PM
Nicolai Carpathia

Default Freeband Activities

27.555 upper side is kicking up some international stuff right
now,,,,I'm pointed toward Great Britain, with nothing coming in the back
side. I'll have it parked here for a few then I'm putting it back in
scan mode.

Old July 6th 04, 05:33 PM
Nicolai Carpathia

293 Jerry in Ohio, Yankee Bravos,,,in my receive...ears still pointed
northeast across the pond.

Old July 6th 04, 05:57 PM
Nicolai Carpathia

69 in the Diesel car around Queens NY,...750 in the Buckeye,,,..copy
copy

Old July 6th 04, 06:01 PM
Nicolai Carpathia

Delta Xray 031, Chesapeake Bay..copy copy QSY 27.550