Old July 8th 04, 06:58 AM
Twistedhed Must Go

Default *Twistedhed Uses Alias Accounts To Skew Poll Results!*

http://www.geocities.com/keyclownzmustgo/

What should be done with Twistedhed once he is brought to justice?

Fined by FCC. (1) 5%
Flogged. (3) 15%
Banned from rec.radio.cb (1) 5%
Made to pay restitution to hams. (1) 5%
Jail time. (1) 5%
Rehabilitation. (0) 0%
Psychological treatment. (1) 5%
Dismissed with a warning. (1) 5%
I like Twistedhed. He should remain free. (7) 35%
Nothing. (4) 20%

*20 votes total, 7 of these votes are from Twistedhed!
Old July 8th 04, 03:15 PM
Twistedhed

LOL,,I've never clicked on your links, Frank,,,but then again, you
always knew that and its infuriated you to no end. You have no respect,
Frank. You're a loser.

Old July 8th 04, 03:16 PM
Twistedhed

Old July 11th 04, 08:02 PM
Peter

"Twistedhed" wrote in message
LOL,,I've never clicked on your links,

I thought you were the one voting for a flogging. Maybe that was the
site author, voting with his many accounts.

I must admit that this site is quite funny, comparing you with Sadam and the
Devil. The best part is the way the vote is not going the way they hoped, so
they have to make up excuses rather than face the facts.

You are a modern day Robin Hood, taking from the big bad FCC and giving to
the people, and the people love you for it.
One day, someone will write books about your battles and bravery and people
will ask, "was this Twisty real, did such a gallant fellow really exist?"

:~)

Peter.

Old July 11th 04, 08:14 PM
I Am Not George

"Peter" wrote:
"Twistedhed" wrote in message
LOL,,I've never clicked on your links,

I thought you were the one voting for a flogging. Maybe that was the
site author, voting with his many accounts.

I must admit that this site is quite funny, comparing you with Sadam and
the
Devil. The best part is the way the vote is not going the way they hoped,
so
they have to make up excuses rather than face the facts.

You are a modern day Robin Hood, taking from the big bad FCC and giving
the people, and the people love you for it.
One day, someone will write books about your battles and bravery and people
will ask, "was this Twisty real, did such a gallant fellow really exist?"

Peter he is not gallant he is a common criminal only the weak minded follow him.
Old July 12th 04, 02:32 AM
I ain't George either

"I Am Not George" wrote in message
m...
"Peter" wrote:
"Twistedhed" wrote in message
LOL,,I've never clicked on your links,

I thought you were the one voting for a flogging. Maybe that was the
site author, voting with his many accounts.

I must admit that this site is quite funny, comparing you with Sadam and
the
Devil. The best part is the way the vote is not going the way they hoped,
so
they have to make up excuses rather than face the facts.

You are a modern day Robin Hood, taking from the big bad FCC and giving
the people, and the people love you for it.
One day, someone will write books about your battles and bravery and

people
will ask, "was this Twisty real, did such a gallant fellow really exist?"

Peter he is not gallant he is a common criminal only the weak minded

follow him.

And as Dick eluded to, only the insane will follow you.

Old July 12th 04, 03:30 PM
Nicolai Carpathia

From: =A0=A0 "Peter" Group: =A0=A0
rec.radio.cb Subject: =A0=A0 *Gilliland loses more Accounts,
hostility and obsession follows Date: =A0=A0 Sun, Jul 11, 2004, 8:02pm
(EDT+5) X-Trace: =A0=A0 newsg1.svr.pol.co.uk 1089572975 19215
81.78.7.200 (11 Jul 2004 19:09:35 GMT) NNTP-Posting-Date: =A0=A0 Sun,
Jul 11, 2004, 7:09pm (EDT+4) X-Complaints-To: =A0=A0
I thought you were the one voting for a

flogging. Maybe that was the site author,

voting with his many accounts.

I must admit that this site is quite funny,

comparing you with Sadam and the Devil.

I DID see that site, it was sent to me a week or so ago, but I saw it
before the poll was added. I even commented on how funny it was that the
dude from Deadwood was listed. I didnt know it was the same site until
this past weekend when I walked on water, waved a hand from the Gulf,
and had his site terminated.

The

best part is the way the vote is not going the

way they hoped,

Well, that's why they must carry around the term "impotent".
Hehe,,I'm sure you noticed, nothing has been going his way lately. The
pent up hostility and frequent praying to myself by him is but a bonus
of his meltdown

so they have to make up

excuses rather than face the facts.

Hehehe,,,yea,,I'm attributed many great feats in my absence,,hence the
parishioners of "akc".

You are a modern day Robin Hood, taking

from the big bad FCC and giving to the

people, and the people love you for it.

One day, someone will write books about your
battles and bravery and people will ask, "was

this Twisty real, did such a gallant fellow really
exist?"

g Oh yea,,speaking your mind can get you called all kind of names from
the disgruntled hammies who often use the term "akc" . Google shows
Frank -n-Nad, Davie, Geogre and N8, exclusively used the term in the
past and on aregular basis until N8 was shown to be a lifelong repeat
criminal. This little group of miscreants lost their self-respect,
credibility, and any points they ever were trying to make concerning
legal radio when N8 was shown to be a felon, child abuser, and not of
sound mind. Each one of the aboved named condoned the behavior of N8 by
ignoring his cardinal transgressions against the law and defending his
lawbreaking.

=A0=A0=A0:~)

Peter.

You know, you're really tipping the sour apple cart of the ayy kay
see............it's good to see the common man make sport of their
impotence.

Old July 13th 04, 08:25 PM
I Am Not George

From: "Peter" bra
Group:
rec.radio.cb Subject: *Gilliland loses more Accounts,
hostility and obsession follows Date: Sun, Jul 11, 2004, 8:02pm
(EDT+5) X-Trace: newsg1.svr.pol.co.uk 1089572975 19215
81.78.7.200 (11 Jul 2004 19:09:35 GMT) NNTP-Posting-Date: Sun,
[...]

you may have won this round Twistednuts but your luck cant hold out
forever a pompus assclown like you will slip up sooner or later there
will be a reckoning down the line
Old July 13th 04, 09:02 PM
BP

(I Am Not George) wrote in
m:

From: "Peter" bra
Group:
[...]

hehehe.. 8-}

you may have won this round Twistednuts but your luck cant hold out
forever a pompus assclown like you will slip up sooner or later there
will be a reckoning down the line

LMAO! This sounds like a storyline from a kids comic book..

| o /| _
| / o \_/ _
\ ) )) iamnotgeorge _
\ | \ _