Old July 10th 04, 02:48 PM
RLucch2098

Default FA: SIX(6) NEW KENWOOD EXTENSION FEET for TS-520/820 ETC!

Many nice clear pics.
All items are real inexpensive.
Ebay item numbers
5707700576
OR
This is my entire list on Ebay.
You may want to check others while you're there :-)
Please add HTTP in front of the address below as AOL frowns on HOT links :-(
://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=myradioroom&s ort=
3&page=1&rows=25&since=14&rdir=0
Thanks es 73...........RICH-WA2RQY
Cheep Manuals for sale @
http://www.myradioroom.com/manualsales.html
Web-Page URL
HTTP://members.aol.com/rlucch2098/index.html

Old July 10th 04, 03:08 PM
Landshark

"RLucch2098" wrote in message
Many nice clear pics.
All items are real inexpensive.
Ebay item numbers
5707700576
OR
This is my entire list on Ebay.
You may want to check others while you're there :-)
Please add HTTP in front of the address below as AOL frowns on HOT links

:-(
://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=myradioroom&s ort=
3&page=1&rows=25&since=14&rdir=0
Thanks es 73...........RICH-WA2RQY
Cheep Manuals for sale @
http://www.myradioroom.com/manualsales.html
Web-Page URL
HTTP://members.aol.com/rlucch2098/index.html

Rich,
If you are going to make posts about items "FA", EBay has
strict rules concerning Spam. You can make one post with
all the items listed, you don't need to make a single post for
each item "FA". I've asked and a number of others have asked
that you do this, I would hate to see you're EBay account pulled
because of this, but with enough complaints it will happen.
So please, make one post, list all the items and most
people will not mind your posts, but continue to make these
one post per item "FA" and Spam the newsgroup with them,
I would almost guarantee that Ebay will cancel your account.

Landshark

--
Most true happiness comes
from one's inner life, from the

Old July 10th 04, 07:11 PM
Sideshow

Landshark,
Why would Ebay pull his account? Is there a business agreement between the two?
Thanks,
Sideshow

Old July 11th 04, 12:30 AM
Twistedhed Must Go

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 10:07:30 -0500, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

"Landshark" wrote in
om:

[...]

It is requested that he post those items here. Ebay has been notified
that we want him to post here. Good luck queershark.

It is requested that he not post those items here. Ebay has been
notified that we don't want him to post here. Good luck asswipe.
Old July 11th 04, 05:47 AM
Landshark

"Sideshow" wrote in message
om...
Landshark,
Why would Ebay pull his account? Is there a business agreement between the

two?
Thanks,
Sideshow

Hi,
Yes, Ebay's TOS for using their service strictly forbids individuals
from spamming people or newsgroups with posts on what's for auction.
They can make one post, with links to all the individual items posted,
but when someone makes a single post, for each item, taking up a large
amount of bandwidth, Ebay's TOS strictly forbids it.
Again, if he wants to make one post, with multiple links to each
item, not a problem, but the posts he makes are against their policy
and as such he should adhere to it.
Don't let Geo sway you by his inability to go to Ebay's TOS and
read it himself, go to there website and check it for yourself, it's all
right there.

Landshark

Old July 11th 04, 05:47 AM
Landshark

"Twistedhed Must Go" wrote in message
ws.com...
On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 10:07:30 -0500, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

"Landshark" wrote in
om:

[...]

LOL!! Geo can try all he wants, but Ebay has strict
rules against posting each individual item as a single post.
Again, if he post, one post, with all the items, with a
link to his Items page, I'm sure it's not a problem, but to
continue and Spam the group with each item, individually
posted instead of a single post, Ebay's TOS is quite
clear on that.

Landshark

--
Any day riding, is better than
being a newsgroupie

73 Baja Stroppe Bronco
98 Buell S3 Thunderbolt
99 Ford F-150 Supercab 4X4 (antenna platform)