Old July 17th 04, 02:52 PM
RLucch2098

Default FA: YAESU YC-601B W/RED LED's & Landliner Spkr/Patch>>

Many nice clear pics.
All items are real inexpensive.
Ebay item numbers
5710155801
5710155810
OR
This is my entire list on Ebay.
You may want to check others while you're there :-)
Please add HTTP in front of the address below as AOL frowns on HOT links :-(
://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=myradioroom&s ort=
3&page=1&rows=25&since=14&rdir=0

Thanks es 73...........RICH-WA2RQY
Cheep Manuals for sale @
http://www.myradioroom.com/manualsales.html
Web-Page URL
HTTP://members.aol.com/rlucch2098/index.html

Old July 17th 04, 04:16 PM
I ain't George either

"RLucch2098" wrote in message
Many nice clear pics.
All items are real inexpensive.
Ebay item numbers
5710155801
5710155810
OR
This is my entire list on Ebay.
You may want to check others while you're there :-)
Please add HTTP in front of the address below as AOL frowns on HOT links

:-(

HTTP://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...ioroom&s ort=
3&page=1&rows=25&since=14&rdir=0

Thanks es 73...........RICH-WA2RQY
Cheep Manuals for sale @
http://www.myradioroom.com/manualsales.html
Web-Page URL
HTTP://members.aol.com/rlucch2098/index.html

There, I fixed your link for you, dumbass.

Old July 18th 04, 11:41 PM
I ain't George either

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge" wrote
in message ...
Keith KC8TCQ callsign @ qrz dot com wrote in
:

On 17 Jul 2004 13:52:12 GMT, (RLucch2098) wrote:

Many nice clear pics.
All items are real inexpensive.
Ebay item numbers
5710155801
5710155810
OR
This is my entire list on Ebay.
You may want to check others while you're there :-)
Please add HTTP in front of the address below as AOL frowns on HOT
links :-(
://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=myradioroom&s o
:rt=
3&page=1&rows=25&since=14&rdir=0

Thanks es 73...........RICH-WA2RQY

Cheep Manuals for sale @
http://www.myradioroom.com/manualsales.html
Web-Page URL
HTTP://members.aol.com/rlucch2098/index.html

you have hot links in your sig file, so there is no reason you can't
link your auctions the same way.

Go play newsgroupnet cop somewhere else assclown. he can do as he wishes
I requested he post them here.

The sky is blue.

Old July 19th 04, 02:28 AM
I ain't George either

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge" wrote
in message ...
"I ain't George either" wrote in
:

wrote in message ...
[...]

Randy suck's dick.

I knew you couldn't help yourself. :-)

Old July 19th 04, 11:12 PM
I ain't George either

wrote:

[...]

Just as you couldnt help your self. hypocrite you started it.

I simply made a statement. You, true to form, replied with improper use of
punctuation and a personal attack.

Old July 20th 04, 12:41 AM
Scott in Baltimore

The sky is blue.

Really? I guess he'd have to leave his troll hole to find out if it's true!!

Old July 20th 04, 02:24 AM
Steveo

"Scott in Baltimore" wrote:
The sky is blue.

Really? I guess he'd have to leave his troll hole to find out if it's
true!!

Trips and spills his drool cup.
Old July 20th 04, 03:43 AM
I ain't George either

wrote:

[...]

No assclown, I made the statement you replied with a troll, off topic
post. So the person who couldn't help anything was you, and please tell
me where I made the punctuation mistake, Ohhh i see it It should have
said Randy sucks dick's.... instead of ...Randy suck's dick. my mistake

Nope, you're still an idiot, and can't form a coherent sentence.

Old July 20th 04, 03:53 AM
I ain't George either

wrote:

[...]

Go look up plurality in any dictionary.

Old July 20th 04, 03:54 AM
I ain't George either

wrote:

[...]

Or try Google. You're semi-skilled at that.