Old August 12th 04, 05:28 AM
Shadow 998

Default FS:Silver Eagel d-104

Got an un-amp'ed version on my Johnson Valiant. Awesome reports!

Russ

"Steveo" wrote in message
Groom Lake wrote:
In Message-ID:ugvRc.112607$eM2.79154@attbi_s51 posted on Sun, 08 Aug
2004 19:35:54 GMT, Stew wrote:

This microphone has had little use. Very shinny, looks and works like
new first 70.00 takes it.

Anybody that would put one of those flashy distortion generators in
their audio stream would likely be interested in an echo effect too, got
one of those? ;-)

Well, I'll have you know my S-Line loves its un-amp'd D-104. ;p

Old August 12th 04, 11:47 AM
Steveo

"Shadow 998" wrote:
Got an un-amp'ed version on my Johnson Valiant. Awesome reports!

Russ

There you go, Russ. Amplified isn't always better.