Old August 15th 04, 06:53 PM
I Am Not George

Default Peepeeholic

PeepeeholicPeepeeholicPeepeeholicPeepeeholicPeepee holicPeepeeholicPeepeeholicPeepeeholicPeepeeholicP eepeeholicPeepeeholicPeepeeholicPeepeeholicPeepeeh olicPeepeeholicPeepeeholicPeepeeholicPeepeeholicPe epeeholic

stevie ha ha ha lol
Old August 15th 04, 08:20 PM
Road Warrior

I Am Not George wrote:
blah blah blah

You wanna suck his crank, dontcha Georgie?

--
_____________________________________
Hotel sheets, rental cars, late flights, fast food.

Old August 15th 04, 10:39 PM
Steveo

BP wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

(I Am Not George) wrote:
PeepeeholicPeepeeholicPeepeeholicPeepeeholicPeepee holicPeepeeholicPeep
eeh
olicPeepeeholicPeepeeholicPeepeeholicPeepeeholicPe epeeholicPeepeeholic
Pee peeholicPeepeeholicPeepeeholicPeepeeholicPeepeehol icPeepeeholic

stevie ha ha ha lol

Heh, look at this fool!

http://www.foolclan.com/mike/fastfatlilbro.gif

Looks like the poor little AKC's are having a **** fits, again.
LOL!!

HA! That's how dogie looked while trying to hide from my camera!

--
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change ready.

Old August 16th 04, 12:22 AM
Road Warrior

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
Typical more gay sexual innuendo, btw assclown he is not george.

That isn't innuendo, George. I flat out said you wanted to blow him. And
bungmuncher - you most certainly are George.

Georgy Porgy puddin and pie - suck the men until they cry.

--
_____________________________________

Old August 17th 04, 12:59 AM
Road Warrior

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
That isn't innuendo, George.

my name is not george

Prove it. If you post your birth certificate and drivers license, I will
retract the allegation.

And bungmuncher - you most certainly are George.

I am really, how do you know.

Who else could you possibly be? If it quacks like a duck, swims like a
duck, and looks like a duck; well - it's a duck.

Old August 17th 04, 03:42 AM
Road Warrior

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
No the proof is up to you the accuser, you have called me George, you
must prove I am him. Now get to work

I already proved it. I called you George, and you responded.

I can be anyone other than george, duh you can't prove anything you
are a follower, you took steveo and companys route and went the easy
way. sucks to be you

It may suck to be me, but you are George.

--
_____________________________________

From: No Fear )
Subject: predator 10k site url
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 2001-10-02 16:40:48 PST

Oh thats funny a few months back you said you sold everything I guess your
just a part timer now?

WA3MOJ

I can be anyone other than george, duh you can't prove anything you
are a follower, you took steveo and companys route and went the easy
way. sucks to be you

"William Wallace" wrote in message
Frank Gilliland wrote in
:

11:00 AM on the East coast and Twisty hasn't posted yet. He must be in

an
emergency session with his imaginary shrink....LOL!

Yes and Landshark lost his iSP for forging what a shame.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Not!!!!!!!!!!!!!

George has proved he has an AOL account:

Subject: Warning - Posting to Newsgroups
From: Prodigy Abuse Department

Hello,

This is a WARNING NOTICE from the SBC Internet Services (SBCIS) Policy
department, regarding abusive, offensive and/or harassing emails/postings
sent from your SBCIS account.

It has been brought to our attention that you are posting on the internet
newsgroups with a known AOL user as you're account information

Said individual has forwarded a complaint concerning these posts.

Be advised it is a violation of our Terms of Service
(
http://sbc.yahoo.com/terms/)and Acceptable Use Policy
(http://support.sbcglobal.net/legal/aup.shtml) to use our service to email
or post, threatening, abusive, obscene, hateful, or otherwise objectionable
material.

If additional complaints are received concerning your SBCIS account, it will
be TERMINATED, and you may incur an early termination fee.

Sincerely,
The SBCIS Policy Department

It may suck to be me, but you are George.

--
Hotel sheets, rental cars, late flights, fast food.
What's not to love about consulting?!?!?

Landshark

--
That does suck..sometimes you're the
windshield..sometimes you're the bug.