Old August 21st 04, 10:21 PM
The Wombat

Default Evaluating CB's

Hi,

I'm looking into getting a fairly decent CB for my car.

Where might I go for evaluations of different CB models and brands?

Thanx!

jan

Old August 21st 04, 11:27 PM
M-Tech

www.copper.com

check out the forum and go from there. I just did that about a month ago.
Seems like the best of the true CB was the grant/148gtl.

Best of the "export" catagory was the 2510.

Your mileage may vary, but that was about the meat and potatoes of my
search.

Don