Old August 22nd 04, 02:28 AM
Leland C. Scott

Default Woodward Dream Cruise

Just got back in from the dream cruise. Had perfect weather for it, sunny,
low 70's, low humitity, and a mild breeze. I was out on the strip from
around 10:30 AM till 8:30 PM with a group of friends having a BBQ and
watching the cars all day. The chicken A.K.A. Steveo, A.K.A. PeePeeholic, he
signed that note under my door that way so he must like the name, left one
of his dumb threating messages on my answering machine. He's still not man
enough to quit hiding his idenity. I don't hide mine. Can't waste my time on
people who aren't honest, and can't even admit to who they really are.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Wireless Network
Mobile computing
on the go brought
to you by Micro$oft

Old August 22nd 04, 12:57 PM
jim

Leland C. Scott wrote:
Just got back in from the dream cruise. Had perfect weather for it, sunny,
low 70's, low humitity, and a mild breeze. I was out on the strip from
around 10:30 AM till 8:30 PM with a group of friends having a BBQ and
watching the cars all day. The chicken A.K.A. Steveo, A.K.A. PeePeeholic, he
signed that note under my door that way so he must like the name, left one
of his dumb threating messages on my answering machine. He's still not man
enough to quit hiding his idenity. I don't hide mine. Can't waste my time on
people who aren't honest, and can't even admit to who they really are.

Dont waste my time posting crap like the above. I know all of his
particulars and if he doesn't want you to know so be it.
Old August 22nd 04, 02:16 PM
Landshark

"Leland C. Scott" wrote in message
Just got back in from the dream cruise. Had perfect weather for it, sunny,
low 70's, low humitity, and a mild breeze. I was out on the strip from
around 10:30 AM till 8:30 PM with a group of friends having a BBQ and
watching the cars all day. The chicken A.K.A. Steveo, A.K.A. PeePeeholic,

he
signed that note under my door that way so he must like the name, left one
of his dumb threating messages on my answering machine. He's still not man
enough to quit hiding his idenity. I don't hide mine. Can't waste my time

on
people who aren't honest, and can't even admit to who they really are.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

LMAO!!! Did you drive around with a name tag? Why didn't
you just meet him where he said was going to be? Can't waste you're
time? What are you doing by typing out this message, LOL!!!
I'm begining to think you are more of a Chuck type, no I'll take
that back, at least Chuck went to an event and meet some people
on this board.
Nope Leland this post just proves that you didn't go to where
Mopar told you he was going to be at or bother to call his Hotel
as per the emails.

Landshark

__
o /' )
/' ( ,
__/' ) .' `;
o _.-~~~~' ``---..__ .' ;
_.--' b) LANDSHARK ``--...____. .'
( _. )). `-._
`\|\|\|\|)-.....___.- `-. __...--'-.'.
`---......____...---`.___.'----... .' `.;
`-` `

Old August 22nd 04, 05:27 PM
Steveo

I knocked on your ****ing door too, pussy boi.

He's still not man enough to quit hiding his idenity. I don't
hide mine. Can't waste my time on people who aren't honest, and can't
even admit to who they really are.

"You can't waste your time" really means you're afraid of me. Be
honest, coward.
Old August 22nd 04, 06:44 PM
GMpartsguy

" Can't waste my time on
people who aren't honest, and can't even admit to who they really are"

You just did.

Old August 23rd 04, 02:27 AM
jim

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
jim wrote in
t:

Leland C. Scott wrote:

Just got back in from the dream cruise. Had perfect weather for it,
sunny, low 70's, low humitity, and a mild breeze. I was out on the
strip from around 10:30 AM till 8:30 PM with a group of friends
having a BBQ and watching the cars all day. The chicken A.K.A.
Steveo, A.K.A. PeePeeholic, he signed that note under my door that
way so he must like the name, left one of his dumb threating messages
on my answering machine. He's still not man enough to quit hiding his
idenity. I don't hide mine. Can't waste my time on people who aren't
honest, and can't even admit to who they really are.

Dont waste my time posting crap like the above. I know all of his
particulars and if he doesn't want you to know so be it.

Don't read it then assclown, who are you to tell him not to post this
info, you know all his particulars but he is too afraid to reveal it to
those he stalks.

who are you and why do you care?
Old August 23rd 04, 04:14 AM
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

jim wrote in news:FJbWc.20002$Nk4.6999561
@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net:

Old August 23rd 04, 01:23 PM
Steveo

Leland C. Scott wrote:

[...]

He is : Hi de Ho Crabby, Prozac, World Wide Proziac,
Rock Lobster, Reptile, Lennie Beecroft,
Black dragon, Whiskey, The Chosen One,
Auntie, Capn Jack, Professor Smokes Sausages,
BadaBing, Deep Blue Sea, Humphrey Cry Baby,
Helmut Sweeny, Voobie Brutha, Seven and Out,
Uncle Fester, Mugabi, China Grove, Auntie,
Dweebo Spanka, Smooth Criminal,
Man Child Lover, Rotec, ,
Crap out, Chocolate Lover, Hans Von Gruber,
Kilo Watt Kid, Proziac, Gay Old Man In SF,
Green Nat, Warlord, ProzacHolic, Green Mamba,
Popeye,
, Beer Bottle,
Moe Larry Curly, RecRadioPolice,
Black Dragon, Old Man In Pa., Davemade1,
Old Man, Amish Man, 3-500zees,
, "?" Riddler
Read Em, And Another, New World Order,
etc etc etc,

Just to name a few...
Old August 23rd 04, 05:11 PM
BP

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote
in :

Steveo wrote in
news:20040822152629.058 :

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

wrote:
jim wrote in
t:

Leland C. Scott wrote:
[...]

Get off my leg, you idiot.

hahaha you weren't involved in this threads asslicker. get off lelands
leg, dickhead

The manly little pottymouth spews his adolescent schoolyard bravado,
again. You're such a special child, Georgre. lol! :P