Old August 31st 04, 06:55 PM
I Am Not George

Default GET MORE CHANNELS, POWER, & RANGE -- ILLEGALLY!

Since 1976 we've been leeching off CBers with books, plans, and kits
for CB radio. Do-it-yourself repairs and modifications, amplifiers, FM
converters, bleedover filters, adding new frequencies, etc. are
illegal for CB according to the FCC but I, Lou Franklin, don't care! I
will teach you how to sleaze and weasel your way out of it with
semantics like "it's for 10-Meter Ham conversion" and "information is
legal". Now if I am teaching you how to be dishonest, how can you
trust me, Lou Franklin, to give you honest secrets of how to increase
your power, range, and privacy - even though its illegal? The answer
is you cant ha ha ha! Please visit our Web site, where you can
download our unique catalog of CB Radio Specialties and get
encouragement to break FCC law, or check out our most popular 'we dont
care about legalities' schematics (TriPower RF linear amp, Dynamic
Speech Processor, FM3 circuit, RogerBeep, etc.) and other CB technical
articles at:

www.cbcintl.com

SAVE MONEY sort of! We regularly spam the CB newsgroups in order to
suck cash from bullible CBers. I also run EBAY auctions in which you
can save up to HALF the cost of my 300 percent markup CB books and
accessories. To see what's currently on sale, double-click the line
below:

http://stores.ebay.com/id=2993436&ssPageName=L2
Old September 1st 04, 03:22 AM
AKC KennelMaster

"I Am Not George" wrote in message
m...
[...]

Geo, some things on the site are legit, unlike you.

Old September 1st 04, 03:49 PM
Twistedhed

From: (I=A0Am=A0Not=A0George)
[...]
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A 0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0www.c bcintl.com
SAVE MONEY sort of! We regularly spam the CB newsgroups in order to suck
cash from bullible CBers. I also run EBAY auctions in which you can save
up to HALF the cost of my 300 percent markup CB books and accessories.
To see what's currently on sale, double-click the line below:
http://stores.ebay.com/id=3D2993436&ssPageName=3DL2
-
You are in way over your head. You're lucky Lou is such a nice guy.
What you did clearly indicates an intentional and malicious act by
yourself to defame and malign his business and livelihood. In addition,
you violated the Digital Electronic Signature Act as defined and placed
into law by Congress because you attached his personal and proper name
to your fraudulent post in a manner to give the impression it was he who
wrote it concerning the business. If I were Lou, I would give you the
option to settle out of court..........one time. Then I would contact my
attorney and post his name on this group for additional contributions of
your behavior by others whose personal lives you have attempted to
malign. You could be in a heap of trouble boy, for sure.

Old September 1st 04, 06:30 PM
I Am Not George

so sue me lou, twistedhed you slapnutz
Old September 1st 04, 08:57 PM
Don

That's right, get more channels, MORE power, and talk further, legally. Get
your HAM ticket be legal and get out from under the CB bull****. If you stay
where you are, your a fool with all the other dumb ****s, as CB is for
people that their elevator is stuck between floors, and a small penis.

So you too can be a Ham and turn FAT.

Old September 2nd 04, 02:28 AM
jim

Don wrote:
That's right, get more channels, MORE power, and talk further, legally. Get
your HAM ticket be legal and get out from under the CB bull****. If you stay
where you are, your a fool with all the other dumb ****s, as CB is for
people that their elevator is stuck between floors, and a small penis.

So you too can be a Ham and turn FAT.

its great to hear from the poster child for early alzheimers...

Old September 2nd 04, 03:09 AM
Steveo

jim wrote:
Don wrote:
That's right, get more channels, MORE power, and talk further, legally.
Get your HAM ticket be legal and get out from under the CB bull****. If
you stay where you are, your a fool with all the other dumb ****s, as
CB is for people that their elevator is stuck between floors, and a
small penis.

So you too can be a Ham and turn FAT.

its great to hear from the poster child for early alzheimers...

What was the thing we were talking about?
Old September 2nd 04, 03:20 AM
Steveo

"Don" wrote:
That's right, get more channels, MORE power, and talk further, legally.
Get your HAM ticket be legal and get out from under the CB bull****.

Stand-by for the stampede of new radio operators that hope to talk
to a ****stick like you one of these days.

Go bounce your noise off a repeater.
Old September 2nd 04, 12:09 PM
Dave Hall

On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 10:49:48 -0400, (Twistedhed)
wrote:

From:
(I*Am*Not*George)
[...]

It's a shame the poster was basically anonymous, so it would be very
difficult to ascertain just who actually posted it......

Dave
"Sandbagger"

Wanted: Power Supply for TR-4C KA9S-3_Jeff Boatanchors 20 December 16th 04 07:51 AM
Wanted: Power Supply for TR-4C KA9S-3_Jeff Homebrew 9 December 12th 04 11:55 PM
URM 120 Uwe Homebrew 8 May 3rd 04 11:42 PM
Kenwood TM-741 Auto power on when power applied. tirebouchon69 General 3 November 13th 03 02:31 PM
GET MORE CHANNELS, POWER, & RANGE! Lou Franklin CB 0 October 21st 03 02:07 AM