Old September 3rd 04, 10:48 PM
WA3MOJ

Default Philadelphia Adult Site

why no gay personal ads are you a homophobe?

In article , Rose says...

Here is a link to a Philadelphia Adult Guide

http://www.adult-philadelphia.com/

this is from a link at the "Adult/Mature Audience only section of my
LaMott directory. Since Philadelphia is so close by.

Rose
http://members.aol.com/Roseb44170l/mature.htm
Rose
LaMott, PA
http://members.aol.com/Roseb44170/lamott.dir/lamott.htm

Old September 12th 04, 02:18 AM
Rose

On 3 Sep 2004 14:48:35 -0700, WA3MOJ wrote:

why no gay personal ads are you a homophobe?

They haven't been submitted yet.

Old September 12th 04, 04:46 AM
Dr. Rastis Fafoofnik

"Rose" wrote in message
On 3 Sep 2004 14:48:35 -0700, WA3MOJ wrote:

why no gay personal ads are you a homophobe?

They haven't been submitted yet.

Rose
LaMott, PA

WONDERFUL...thats ALL we need are a bunch of whining, sniveling, bitching
faggots utilizing HAM radio to spread their fudge-packing, butt-burglar way
of life....
KEEP YOUR ASS-LICKING IN YOUR OWN BEDROOM!!! the rest of us don't want to
hear it.

Old September 12th 04, 05:03 PM
WA3MOJ

In article , Dr. Rastis
Fafoofnik says...

"Rose" wrote in message
On 3 Sep 2004 14:48:35 -0700, WA3MOJ wrote:

why no gay personal ads are you a homophobe?

They haven't been submitted yet.

Rose
LaMott, PA

WONDERFUL...thats ALL we need are a bunch of whining, sniveling, bitching
faggots utilizing HAM radio to spread their fudge-packing, butt-burglar way
of life....
KEEP YOUR ASS-LICKING IN YOUR OWN BEDROOM!!! the rest of us don't want to
hear it.

Your not a real doctor I hope. Probably voting for bush too huh?

Old September 21st 04, 11:52 PM
Grant J. Weasner

That's a great argument. Probably voting for bush. Such nonesense. Maybe
he's voting for both of them.

On 12 Sep 2004, WA3MOJ wrote:

In article , Dr. Rastis
Fafoofnik says...

Old September 23rd 04, 09:43 AM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004, Rose wrote:

On 3 Sep 2004 14:48:35 -0700, WA3MOJ wrote:

why no gay personal ads are you a homophobe?

They haven't been submitted yet.

Rose
LaMott, PA
http://members.aol.com/Roseb44170/lamott.dir/lamott.htm

How did we KNOW that the keyclowns could not resist a chance to fall
over themselves with attempts to defame, insult and threaten? How did
we KNOW?

Look at their history...they know they are wrong to be keyclowns, so
they cannot actually defend their position. They know they have to
hide or be in trouble...so they hide and cast their web based version
of water balloons in the dark. As with most things aimed without radar
in the dark, they have missed again.

Of course they don't aim in any way to support their position on
keyclownism, they just attack the people who question it.

The frustration level of keyclowns is extremely high, and those
experiencing it most can be detected with some casual examination. The
frustrated, childlike, sissified attempts to stop dissent are posted
largely by one person in disguise...more aptly put "in drag"...and
that is mopeadope, the acknowledged poster child for effeminate
displays of stupidity in keyclownism. In revealing himself as such he
also reveals his extremely high level of frustration. This childlike,
spoiled little fella cannot deal with dissent. It is alien to his mind
because he has been a spoiled baby all his life. He got his parents to
give him toys and candy by publicly whining and making a scene when he
was young. Now, in his physical (notice NOT mental) adulthood he falls
back on those childish ways as his main support of intolerant behavior
toward dissent. Simply put, this is a child in adult clothing...and it
cannot take being shown that someone won't give it its' way. Poor
baby.