RadioBanter

-   -   Ping Twist (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/32490-ping-twist.html)

Leland C. Scott September 12th 04 03:09 AM

Ping Twist

Hey Twist;

You ready for number three, or are you getting out of town? If it was me I
would be looking for someplace else to live.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Wireless Network
Mobile computing
on the go brought
to you by Micro$oft

Twistedhed September 20th 04 03:17 PM

Hey Twist;
You ready for number three, or are you getting out of town? If it was me
I would be looking for someplace else to live.
--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO
Wireless Network
Mobile computing
on the go brought
to you by Micro$oft
_
Hello Leland! We got lucky,,,very lucky, indeed. I did manage to take
note of the sky while on the road above the Mason Dixon line and it was
nothing but gray and overcast. From what I remember, the sun reappears
sometime in the spring after it disappears completely for the winter in
the fall. I'll take my chances here in the sunshine state..I'm a sun
junkie and need it almost everyday. I can't imagine going months without
seeing 'ol Sol.

Keith Hosman KC8TCQ September 20th 04 11:19 PM

(Twistedhed) wrote in message ...
[...]

Glad yer doing ok Twist...... I am flying to Montgomery Al tomorrow
am. plane leaves Tampa at 8:35 am. Not sure how long I'll be on that
operation but wanted to wish you well.

Not sure when I'll get back online again so everyone take care and
behave yourselves heheh ( like thats going to happen :P)

73 de Keith

Twistedhed September 21st 04 04:21 PM

Glad yer doing ok Twist...... I am flying to Montgomery Al tomorrow am.
plane leaves Tampa at 8:35 am. Not sure how long I'll be on that
operation but wanted to wish you well.
Not sure when I'll get back online again so everyone take care and
behave yourselves heheh ( like thats going to happen :P)
73 de Keith
_
Well Keith, I really wish we could have hooked up,,,,,I had every
intention on calling you but as you know first-hand, the storms kind of
took precedence over everything. I'm still reeling from Frances and all
her water. Some stuff still hasn't dried out. Thanks for all your
contributions to the state and its people,,,,,we would have been much
worse without all you volunteers. Special mention to the electric
company employees from other states....we would never have had electric
restored that fast without their assistance.

Keith Hosman KC8TCQ September 27th 04 12:29 AM

[...]

Looks like I could be heading back that way after I am done here in
Alabama/ Fla panhandle sheesh. Florida is really getting hammered this
year :/

Twistedhed September 27th 04 03:26 PM

Keoth Hosman wrote:
Looks like I could be heading back that way after I am done here in
Alabama/ Fla panhandle sheesh. Florida is really getting hammered this
year :/
_
We were smacked this time. Daylight hours are revealing widespread
damage.

Dr.X September 27th 04 03:59 PM

Keoth Hosman wrote:
Looks like I could be heading back that way after I am done here in
Alabama/ Fla panhandle sheesh. Florida is really getting hammered this
year :/
_
We were smacked this time. Daylight hours are revealing widespread
damage.

Sucks to be a Floridian today. :-|
You get any damage Twist?

-Dr.X

Psychiatrist to keyclowns September 28th 04 05:02 PM

Keoth Hosman wrote:
Looks like I could be heading back that way after I am done here in
Alabama/ Fla panhandle sheesh. Florida is really getting hammered this
year :/
_
We were smacked this time. Daylight hours are revealing widespread
damage.

Sucks to be a Floridian today. :-|
You get any damage Twist?

-Dr.X

Maybe the storm will drown him.

Twistedhed September 28th 04 05:10 PM

From: (Dr.X)
Keoth Hosman wrote:
Looks like I could be heading back that way after I am done here in
Alabama/ Fla panhandle sheesh. Florida is really getting hammered this
year :/
_
We were smacked this time. Daylight hours are revealing widespread
damage.
_
(Sucks to be a Floridian today. :-|
You get any damage Twist?
-Dr.X)
_
A little,,nothing an afternoon of sweat won't fix. I tried to get on
the Hillsborough River yesterday afternoon and it was CLOSED..... first
time I ever heard or saw such a thing.,,,it was blocked by LEO's. I
wanted to go upstream and see how bad the flooding was.

Steveo September 29th 04 02:34 AM

Keoth Hosman wrote:
Looks like I could be heading back that way after I am done here in
Alabama/ Fla panhandle sheesh. Florida is really getting hammered
this year :/
_
We were smacked this time. Daylight hours are revealing widespread
damage.

Sucks to be a Floridian today. :-|
You get any damage Twist?

-Dr.X

Maybe the storm will drown him.

Your jowels are a flotation device, dogie.

http://img88.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img88...closefugly.jpg