Old September 12th 04, 03:09 AM
Leland C. Scott

Default Ping Twist

Hey Twist;

You ready for number three, or are you getting out of town? If it was me I
would be looking for someplace else to live.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Wireless Network
Mobile computing
on the go brought
to you by Micro$oft

Old September 20th 04, 03:17 PM
Twistedhed

Hey Twist;
You ready for number three, or are you getting out of town? If it was me
I would be looking for someplace else to live.
--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO
Wireless Network
Mobile computing
on the go brought
to you by Micro$oft
_
Hello Leland! We got lucky,,,very lucky, indeed. I did manage to take
note of the sky while on the road above the Mason Dixon line and it was
nothing but gray and overcast. From what I remember, the sun reappears
sometime in the spring after it disappears completely for the winter in
the fall. I'll take my chances here in the sunshine state..I'm a sun
junkie and need it almost everyday. I can't imagine going months without
seeing 'ol Sol.

Old September 21st 04, 04:21 PM
Twistedhed

Glad yer doing ok Twist...... I am flying to Montgomery Al tomorrow am.
plane leaves Tampa at 8:35 am. Not sure how long I'll be on that
operation but wanted to wish you well.
Not sure when I'll get back online again so everyone take care and
behave yourselves heheh ( like thats going to happen :P)
73 de Keith
_
Well Keith, I really wish we could have hooked up,,,,,I had every
intention on calling you but as you know first-hand, the storms kind of
took precedence over everything. I'm still reeling from Frances and all
her water. Some stuff still hasn't dried out. Thanks for all your
contributions to the state and its people,,,,,we would have been much
worse without all you volunteers. Special mention to the electric
company employees from other states....we would never have had electric
restored that fast without their assistance.

Old September 27th 04, 03:26 PM
Twistedhed

Keoth Hosman wrote:
Looks like I could be heading back that way after I am done here in
Alabama/ Fla panhandle sheesh. Florida is really getting hammered this
year :/
_
We were smacked this time. Daylight hours are revealing widespread
damage.

Old September 27th 04, 03:59 PM
Dr.X

"Twistedhed" wrote in message
Keoth Hosman wrote:
Looks like I could be heading back that way after I am done here in
Alabama/ Fla panhandle sheesh. Florida is really getting hammered this
year :/
_
We were smacked this time. Daylight hours are revealing widespread
damage.

Sucks to be a Floridian today. :-|
You get any damage Twist?

-Dr.X

Old September 28th 04, 05:02 PM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

Keoth Hosman wrote:
Looks like I could be heading back that way after I am done here in
Alabama/ Fla panhandle sheesh. Florida is really getting hammered this
year :/
_
We were smacked this time. Daylight hours are revealing widespread
damage.

Sucks to be a Floridian today. :-|
You get any damage Twist?

-Dr.X

Maybe the storm will drown him.

Trifilar winding -- twist or plait? Ken Antenna 5 December 2nd 04 10:16 PM
Ping Twist Leland C. Scott CB 12 September 20th 04 03:12 PM
looking for old ping / pinger sound mrjiggs TB-2 or TB-2N module's k2000 CB 1 July 19th 04 08:17 AM
WTB: Looking for old Pinger / browning radio immitation ping k2000 CB 0 June 18th 04 06:25 AM
Ping away assclowns Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup CB 20 October 18th 03 04:17 PM