Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 16th 04, 02:34 PM
Bada Bing

Default Records/78's

Hello!, Maybe someone here can help me out?.

On Saturday June 02, 2001, I bought at a garage sale
for 25 cents, A 2 record set of 78's (these are the same size as a 33), But
they at 78 speed:.

The Records are VOX Presents on POLYDOR Records

BEETHOVEN SONATA in C MAJOR Op: 109
For Piano WILHELM KEMPFF, Pianist.

These Records were made in France in 1936...

Record # 1 has a crack in but is still playable.
Record # 2 has no cracks and plays well,

The question is how much are these Records worth??

Anyway Thanks For The Help,

And yes I know this is rec.audio.tech , Didn't Know where else to go with
this question..

Thank-You